My New Holland practice cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brian j said:
nice pics rich but where's the pic of my dog?

see you this weekend. [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif]

Brian, I thought it was your dog getting it's a$$ kicked by little three pound Stella, the killer mini toy poodle. Good thing big dogs are even regular size dogs tolerate her, she can be mean.

See you next weekend.

PS what kind of liqueur gives the worst hangovers, we'll have to take some down to Chris 1237 site

Rich Decker said:
[quote="brian j":3n18ib86]nice pics rich but where's the pic of my dog?

see you this weekend. [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif]

Brian, I thought it was your dog getting it's a$$ kicked by little three pound Stella, the killer mini toy poodle. Good thing big dogs are even regular size dogs tolerate her, she can be mean.

See you next weekend.

PS what kind of liqueur gives the worst hangovers, we'll have to take some down to Chris 1237 site[/quote:3n18ib86]

Chris is way too young for you to give him booze... unless you like a jail cell. lol

Great pics as usual Rich. My mom will be there my will only be there. My dad will be working. So youll only have to get her drunk :LOL: :LOL:. Rich you could give some to me and since youll be in jail I might have a better chance of winning :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Hope to meet both of you there. Should be alot of fun and the weather looks good too.

Chris

chris1237 said:
Great pics as usual Rich. My mom will be there my will only be there. My dad will be working. So youll only have to get her drunk :LOL: :LOL:. Rich you could give some to me and since youll be in jail I might have a better chance of winning :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Hope to meet both of you there. Should be alot of fun and the weather looks good too.

Chris
:LOL:

chris1237 said:
My mom will be there my will only be there. My dad will be working. So youll only have to get her drunk :LOL: :LOL:. Rich you could give some to me and since youll be in jail I might have a better chance of winning

Chris

Chris do you really think the cops I've been feeding for the past 4 years, who 2 years ago gave me a ride to the beer store, cause I been drinking, would through me in jail. I was also thinking of bringing some scantly clad girls over to maybe show you thier tattoos but I guess you are jail bate..Note to self take girls over to Brian site. I'm thinking of a Clonesickle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom