Most forgotten item

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
brian j said:
believe it or not i forgot my lump charcoal and had to turn around 5 miles or so down the road.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Dont' worry Brian acording to Bruce, Woodman and Bubba.....Puff forgot the beer for Cabelas....my guess is the same thing happened at SOTB but the boys down there are to much of Southern Gentelmen to talk about it... :P

wittdog said:
Puff said:
brian j said:
believe it or not i forgot my lump charcoal and had to turn around 5 miles or so down the road.

Dont' worry Brian acording to Bruce, Woodman and Bubba.....Puff forgot the beer for Cabelas....my guess is the same thing happened at SOTB but the boys down there are to much of Southern Gentelmen to talk about it... :P

Glad you brought it up Dave! Puff did in fact bring his own beer, but it was in a purse or some sort of office bag filled with ice! Guess people in Michigan don't have coolers! Water and ice were dripping all out of the bag! I don't know what was funnier, Finney's red slippers or Puff's "purse cooler"!

Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":i74mgiq8]believe it or not i forgot my lump charcoal and had to turn around 5 miles or so down the road.

Glad you brought it up Dave! Puff did in fact bring his own beer, but it was in a purse or some sort of office bag filled with ice! Guess people in Michigan don't have coolers! Water and ice were dripping all out of the bag! I don't know what was funnier, Finney's red slippers or Puff's "purse cooler"![/quote:i74mgiq8]
:LOL: It wasn't a purse. It was a diaper bag, It fits very nicely in the saddle bag of my bike.
I was trying to hide my beer from the guy's in the funny hats(and shoes :shock: )

I know what Larry's buying me for Christmas :D

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":1le7gtfw]believe it or not i forgot my lump charcoal and had to turn around 5 miles or so down the road.

Glad you brought it up Dave! Puff did in fact bring his own beer, but it was in a purse or some sort of office bag filled with ice! Guess people in Michigan don't have coolers! Water and ice were dripping all out of the bag! I don't know what was funnier, Finney's red slippers or Puff's "purse cooler"!
:LOL: It wasn't a purse. It was a diaper bag, It fits very nicely in the saddle bag of my bike.
I was trying to hide my beer from the guy's in the funny hats(and shoes :shock: )

I know what Larry's buying me for Christmas :D[/quote:1le7gtfw]

Yeah I'm buying you a purse, WTF keeps their beer in a diaper bag?

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":266r9ixt]
wittdog said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":266r9ixt]believe it or not i forgot my lump charcoal and had to turn around 5 miles or so down the road.

I know what Larry's buying me for Christmas :D[/quote:266r9ixt]

Yeah I'm buying you a purse, WTF keeps their beer in a diaper bag?[/quote:266r9ixt]
It's very handy. After a long day of drinking and I have an accident, :oops: everything is right there to make me feel fresh again :D

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1oliagp6]
wittdog said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":1oliagp6]believe it or not i forgot my lump charcoal and had to turn around 5 miles or so down the road.

I know what Larry's buying me for Christmas :D[/quote:1oliagp6]

Yeah I'm buying you a purse, WTF keeps their beer in a diaper bag?[/quote:1oliagp6]

It doubles as a.....................diaper bag! That's it Puff, you now we all know what you are...

2.gif

Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":1w14938i]believe it or not i forgot my lump charcoal and had to turn around 5 miles or so down the road.

Glad you brought it up Dave! Puff did in fact bring his own beer, but it was in a purse or some sort of office bag filled with ice! Guess people in Michigan don't have coolers! Water and ice were dripping all out of the bag! I don't know what was funnier, Finney's red slippers or Puff's "purse cooler"![/quote:1w14938i]

Here in Michigan, it's "politely" called a Man Bag.

I had a cooler, it just surprisingly was a lot emptier after you know who got there :LOL: but from what I hear, it's impolite to talk about such things.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1e8ok9v9]
wittdog said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":1e8ok9v9]believe it or not i forgot my lump charcoal and had to turn around 5 miles or so down the road.

Glad you brought it up Dave! Puff did in fact bring his own beer, but it was in a purse or some sort of office bag filled with ice! Guess people in Michigan don't have coolers! Water and ice were dripping all out of the bag! I don't know what was funnier, Finney's red slippers or Puff's "purse cooler"![/quote:1e8ok9v9]

Here in Michigan, it's "politely" called a Man Bag.

I had a cooler, it just surprisingly was a lot emptier after you know who got there :LOL: but from what I hear, it's impolite to talk about such things.[/quote:1e8ok9v9]

Here in NY it's called a fag bag!

Bruce B said:
Yeah, well Man Bag is just a tad more polite.
In one thread someone is talking about Scottys Nuts and in another thread Bruce is talking about Puff's Man Bag.......No wonder my wife can't access this site from work :D

Back
Top Bottom