Michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Just sent my fee in for the Grand Rapids cook -7/14-07/15. Gonna come over again Bruce? Puff?

Woodman said:
Just sent my fee in for the Grand Rapids cook -7/14-07/15. Gonna come over again Bruce? Puff?

Damn Dave, can't you do some cooks closer to me?? I'd love to come hang out with you guys! I'm so much better looking around ya'll! 8-[

I would be honored to be included in the Grand Rapids fest!
Yes, I (we) will be there!
Now I would like to offer my " crafted" bbq skills, meaning if the Woodman needs any help :eek:
My wife will be glad to do the dishes :grin:
Just don't tell her till we get there :!:
Lookin' foward to it :!:
As long as Greg is there 8-[

Well, I'm officially out of the Michigan cook in Grand Rapids! I have a catering conflict that would cost me $3500 if I do not do it! They moved this cook off up a week or I'd be good! I am looking at the possibility of Shannon ,Illinois 06/09-06/10 or Dundee (Cabellas) 07/08-07/09. Sorry, but it is a $4000 cash swing! W

Woodman said:
Well, I'm officially out of the Michigan cook in Grand Rapids! I have a catering conflict that would cost me $3500 if I do not do it! They moved this cook off up a week or I'd be good! I am looking at the possibility of Shannon ,Illinois 06/09-06/10 or Dundee (Cabellas) 07/08-07/09. Sorry, but it is a $4000 cash swing! W
Your not just saying that 'cause I was going :eek:

Puff said:
Woodman said:
Your not just saying that 'cause I was going :eek:

Well that was what I was thinking!

PUFF, YOU DON"T KNOW WHERE DUNDEE IS?????? We're going to have to move this to the blue room!! #-o It is much closer to you over off of 23. A 45 minute ride I 'm guessing?

Woodman said:
PUFF, YOU DON"T KNOW WHERE DUNDEE IS?????? We're going to have to move this to the blue room!! #-o It is much closer to you over off of 23. A 45 minute ride I 'm guessing?

I remember where it is, had quite a few "pop's" last night #-o
let me know if your in for sure, i'll be there. :D

Woodman said:

Dave,

Sorry to hear about you guys not being able to attend the Grand Rapids event. Congrats though on the catering pickup. Glad to see the 4k swing work in your favor. Were you able to get a refund on your entry fee for Michigan? If not maybe we could work out a deal where you could transfer your entry to me for the fee. Let me know if that would help you out or not. I have not submitted an application yet.

Dallas

P.S. Good luck at Cabellas in Dundee!

Back
Top Bottom