Madison Ribberfest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I talked to Shawn and he is going to see about leting us in. He said that it will be tight if at all. I find out in the morning.

Thanks and I will stop by if we get in. We probably will come even if we dont get in. I could sense the stess in Shawns voice. Sounds like he is under the gun with space as it is. If only I could get everyone to scoot over about 6 inches.

Greg Rempe said:
Kloset, you said when he puts you in the production schedule I can pick it up...I don't plan on letting you down...or me for that matter...

Here is the Klose's new pad just waiting for her...

Get Jamie to commit to a production date (not to exceed winter 2008) on the podcast Greg and you can pick it up that night!

How's that for incentive! :D

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":pqhd7wja]Kloset, you said when he puts you in the production schedule I can pick it up...I don't plan on letting you down...or me for that matter...

Here is the Klose's new pad just waiting for her...

Get Jamie to commit to a production date (not to exceed winter 2008) on the podcast Greg and you can pick it up that night!

How's that for incentive! :D[/quote:pqhd7wja]

That's the last question I am asking him...on tape...help me out, Jamie!! PLEEEZZ!!!!

No price negotiations............please!

A simple shaming of Jamie into committing to building the pit in front of a potential audience of millions of barbecuers and guaranteed induction without the mandatory 5 year post retirement waiting period into the Barbecue Central Hall of Fame will suffice! :LOL:

We're packing up and we'll be heading out by eight. We should be pulling into Madison sometime around 2 PM.

Congratulations Mike. You did a super job in only your second comp. Lots of tough competition there. You're brisket looked fantastic!

Congratulations also to Jim Ferguson. It was great meeting the BBQ central folk that were there. Looking forward to seeing you guys next month in Sharonville!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom