Little Rock Smoke On the Water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kloset BBQR said:
Glad to hear it Joe, see you and the family in a couple of weeks!

Just got an email from the orgainizer. The contest is sold out. Over 100 teams! The best of the best will be there. Bring your autograph book and your camera!

You gonna get a picture with Bill? That would be like the episode of All in the Family where Sammy Davis kisses Archie. :LOL:

Kloset BBQR said:
We'll you be there Danielle? Look forward to seeing you and Vlad!

We'll be there. Flight is booked. We arrive 3:05pm Thursday afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing you as well.

Working on car rental and hotel next.

Any recommendations on a half decent and inexpensive hotel near the comp site?

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":hymaqqj1]Glad to hear it Joe, see you and the family in a couple of weeks!

Just got an email from the orgainizer. The contest is sold out. Over 100 teams! The best of the best will be there. Bring your autograph book and your camera!

You gonna get a picture with Bill? That would be like the episode of All in the Family where Sammy Davis kisses Archie. :LOL:[/quote:hymaqqj1]

LOL! You are so right! However I actually like Bill, especially as an ex-President. I'd love to get my picture taken with him. I figure anyone married to Hillary deserves a few free passes. Did I ever tell you that story on how I actually registered as a Democrat just to vote against Hillary in the Ohio primary. Yes, I hate to admit it but I voted for Obama! In March, in Ohio, not in November when it counted. Somehow though I think you already know that story! LOL!

We got an email from the organizer stating that due to security precautions due to an expected high profile guest that they expect to be there, that they are putting certain loading restrictions in place, whatever that means. With 126 teams showing up mostly at the same time it could be a real cluster to get in there. Imagine 126 teams trying to get into the parking lot of a large double wide. Help! :LOL:

Got that email.

I guess we will get clarification on Fridy on what it really means for us.

We are coming in on Thursday night so it will be easier on us.

Impailer said:

The two closet are:

1st - Comfort Inn 501-687-7700
then
2nd - Holiday Inn 501-375-2100

Both are on I-30 and ~1/2 or so mile from the contest.

Impailer said:
Kloset BBQR said:
We'll you be there Danielle? Look forward to seeing you and Vlad!

We'll be there. Flight is booked. We arrive 3:05pm Thursday afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing you as well.

We're staying at the Hampton Inn. Just a couple of miles away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom