Line up for the 2009 Big Apple BBQ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bobberqer

Sous Chef
Couple of new entries this year.. I can already feel my belt buckle
screaming for mercy .. if anyone is going to attend let me know

Kenny Callaghan, Blue Smoke, New York, NY
Kansas City Ribs

Pete Daversa, Hill Country, New York, NY
Beef Brisket

Joe Duncan, Baker’s Ribs, Dallas, TX
Beef Brisket

Jimmy Hagood, BlackJack BBQ, Charleston, SC
Pulled Pork Shoulder

Chris Lilly, Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q, Decatur, AL
Pulled Pork Shoulder

Patrick Martin, Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint, Nolensville, TN (NEW)
Whole Hog

Mike Mills, 17th Street Bar & Grill, Murphysboro, IL, Memphis Championship Barbecue, Las Vegas, NV
Baby Back Ribs

Ed Mitchell, The Pit, Raleigh, NC
Whole Hog

Garry Roark, Ubon’s “Champion’s Choice”, Yazoo City, MS
Pulled Pork Shoulder

Drew Robinson, Jim ’N Nick’s Bar-B-Q, Birmingham, AL (NEW)
Smoked Sausage

Michael Rodriguez, The Salt Lick BBQ, Driftwood, TX
Beef Brisket & Sausage

John Stage, Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, New York, NY
Pulled Pork Shoulder

John Wheeler, Rack & Soul, New York, NY
Baby Back Ribs

Ed Wilson, Wilson’s Barbeque, Fairfield, CT
Texas-Style Brisket

Yeah, I had the pleasure of meeting Mike while I was competing at the Jack in '07. Great guy. Super super nice and very humble.

Uncle Bubba said:
Yeah, I had the pleasure of meeting Mike while I was competing at the Jack in '07. Great guy. Super super nice and very humble.

Mikes a great guy....he invited me to hang at his site so I wouldn't be embarrassed by Uncle Bubbas' turn ins that Bruce and Wittdog were screwing up. :LOL:

Rag said:
Uncle Bubba said:

Mikes a great guy....he invited me to hang at his site so I wouldn't be embarrassed by Uncle Bubbas' turn ins that Bruce and Wittdog were screwing up. :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL:

Rag said:
Uncle Bubba said:

Hey Witt, better not let Lynn see this from Rag...she did the boxes if you recall.

Bruce was there??? :LOL: :LOL:

Rag said:
Uncle Bubba said:

lol

Back
Top Bottom