Jack update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Just talked to Bruce B. The guys are out spending thier allowences. The "Party on the Hill" last night offered free, all you can drink Jack Daniels.

Bruce asured me that the rumer about Wittdog getting blitzed and kissing Uncle Bubba is false. Well, at least 1/2 of the rumer is false. :shock:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Just talked to Bruce B. The guys are out spending thier allowences. The "Party on the Hill" last night offered free, all you can drink Jack Daniels.

Bruce asured me that the rumer about Wittdog getting blitzed and kissing Uncle Bubba is false. Well, at least 1/2 of the rumer is false. :shock:

So Witt was NOT drunk? :LOL:

Bill The Grill Guy said:

Well, I know the rumor about Witt getting blittzed is probably true..but are we sure the other half isn't also true ??? I mean, I can see it happening...

john pen said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3gv5o04l]Just talked to Bruce B. The guys are out spending thier allowences. The "Party on the Hill" last night offered free, all you can drink Jack Daniels.

Well, I know the rumor about Witt getting blittzed is probably true..but are we sure the other half isn't also true ??? I mean, I can see it happening...[/quote:3gv5o04l]
Seeing that......how will you sleep tonight?? :shock:

I heard that when the Jack officials saw the North Coast team, they said "no tents on your site, period". They wanted them 'in sight' at all times.

Rag said:
I heard that when the Jack officials saw the North Coast team, they said "no tents on your site, period". They wanted them 'in sight' at all times.
This coming from the guy comenting on all the men wearing chaps... :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom