Jack Daniels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I could go but it is my Sons last football game of the season and cant miss that. I am pulling for Moonswiners to win. 20-1 Vegas odds. :P

Simcoe County SMokers (Molson is a member here) is competing. AS is the return Canadian Open champs Cedar Grilling.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Diva Q":1fn1sszp]Simcoe County SMokers (Molson is a member here) is competing. AS is the return Canadian Open champs Cedar Grilling.

And a hell of a nice guy, (for a canook) ;)[/quote:1fn1sszp]

Ahh, I'm blushing. :oops:

Thanks Bill. Yeah, we'll be there, we should be arriving sometime Wed evening/night.

We will be there in our capacity as the Canadian distributors for Smokinlicious,we rent the saw house right in the middle of the grounds,that way there is no driving involved,just inbibing of Gentleman Jack.
Aaron

Dave you cant miss it,its dead centre of the field.Only building on the holler,right next to the creek.
As for weather be prepared for cold and rain,during the day its fairly warm but the nights can be brisk.
Aaron

Aaron said:
Dave you cant miss it,its dead centre of the field.Only building on the holler,right next to the creek.
As for weather be prepared for cold and rain,during the day its fairly warm but the nights can be brisk.
Aaron

Brisk....love that word. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You like that eh Bruce,better than saying bring the long johns and rain gear. :) It can get downright chilly there at night,so be forewarned.
Aaron

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom