I've been robbed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Someone took my BBQ Central banner. :cry: It was on the stage for the awards ceremony but gone on Sunday. :cry: AND, someone took one of my Que and Cruz banners that we had on the road into the contest. Man I hope they enjoy them. :cry:

img_194861_0_91065dba037c9d2d445645ba93995b8a.jpg

If you see them, get them back. Don't know why folk do that kind of stealing. But I bet some A hole is going to just hang in there garage. If you ever find the dude, punch him in the face for me! Damn I hate those kind of A holes!

Pigs

WOW...how nice of someone to do that to you Bill after you threw, what many people have called the best contest EVER, people are a-holes!

I was talking to Captain Morgan yesterday afternoon on the phone and he said he got a weekend pass to leave Myrtle Beach. He said he went 'North' to take care of business early Sunday morning and was on his way back home late yesterday afternoon............

I'm not saying nothing but......

I have witnesses that say I was no where near them. Of course... some of the weekend was a blurr.

Sorry Bill, I hope they turn up.

Captain Morgan said:
I've always wanted a BBQ Central banner. sorry bill.

Seriously, who would do something like that at an event
like that?

Pegleg? I mean how many Pirate teams do the have in VA anyway?

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":207rxqvg]I've always wanted a BBQ Central banner. sorry bill.

like that?

Pegleg? I mean how many Pirate teams do the have in VA anyway?[/quote:207rxqvg]

Hmmmm ..... a posible motive?

Griff said:
Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3vmrcrya]I've always wanted a BBQ Central banner. sorry bill.

like that?

Pegleg? I mean how many Pirate teams do the have in VA anyway?

Hmmmm ..... a posible motive?[/quote:3vmrcrya]

Revenge!

Back
Top Bottom