It's official...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rich Decker

Senior Cook
It's official, I sent in my application for the Oinktoberfest. I've never cooked that far out west. I wonder what flavor profile to use, maybe Frank's Hot Sauce?

Rich Decker said:
It's official, I sent in my application for the Oinktoberfest. I've never cooked that far out west. I wonder what flavor profile to use, maybe Frank's Hot Sauce?

I am going to go with a heavy basting of Dave's Insanity Sauce on EVERYTHING. I think it's the regional preference.

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Rich Decker":1uvvbp8y]It's official, I sent in my application for the Oinktoberfest. I've never cooked that far out west. I wonder what flavor profile to use, maybe Frank's Hot Sauce?

I am going to go with a heavy basting of Dave's Insanity Sauce on EVERYTHING. I think it's the regional preference.[/quote:1uvvbp8y]
Seriously? 8-[

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Rich Decker":1yns4dsj]It's official, I sent in my application for the Oinktoberfest. I've never cooked that far out west. I wonder what flavor profile to use, maybe Frank's Hot Sauce?

I am going to go with a heavy basting of Dave's Insanity Sauce on EVERYTHING. I think it's the regional preference.[/quote:1yns4dsj]
Yeah, we luv it HOT!! Think about it ~ Buffalo Wings!! :!:

The Joker said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":67xbik2c][quote="Rich Decker":67xbik2c]It's official, I sent in my application for the Oinktoberfest. I've never cooked that far out west. I wonder what flavor profile to use, maybe Frank's Hot Sauce?

I am going to go with a heavy basting of Dave's Insanity Sauce on EVERYTHING. I think it's the regional preference.[/quote:67xbik2c]
Yeah, we luv it HOT!! Think about it ~ Buffalo Wings!! :!:[/quote:67xbik2c]

Dat's what I'm talking about. I have some time in September to practice my Chicken Wing flavored Brisket.

Rich Decker said:
[quote="The Joker":2j3z182q][quote="Uncle Bubba":2j3z182q][quote="Rich Decker":2j3z182q]It's official, I sent in my application for the Oinktoberfest. I've never cooked that far out west. I wonder what flavor profile to use, maybe Frank's Hot Sauce?

I am going to go with a heavy basting of Dave's Insanity Sauce on EVERYTHING. I think it's the regional preference.[/quote:2j3z182q]
Yeah, we luv it HOT!! Think about it ~ Buffalo Wings!! :!:[/quote:2j3z182q]

Dat's what I'm talking about. I have some time in September to practice my Chicken Wing flavored Brisket.[/quote:2j3z182q]
:-k Now that sounds interesting Rich 8-[

Rich Decker said:

Way too cool Rich! Looking very forward to meeting you, and Joker, and Witt, and Chris, and everybody else! Oomp? you coming?

Woodman said:
Rich Decker said:

Way too cool Rich! Looking very forward to meeting you, and Joker, and Witt, and Chris, and everybody else! Oomp? you coming?

Like wise Dave, Jeff Murray is coming with me and he likes good smokes.
We'll have to burn a few.

Greg Rempe said:
Smokein and I will be there on Saturday...won't all of you be lucky to finally meet me in person!!?? 8-[
I'll feel lucky if I can ride with you guy's 8-[

Or is that more than you can bare :!:

I'm trying to get up there! How far is it to Niagra Falls from there? I might take my wife along and go to the falls with her that weekend also.

Greg Rempe said:
If you can get HERE...we'll take you the rest of the way. You pay for the gas and beer! :eek:
Uhhhhhh.......gas............and beer #-o
Beer for just me or all 3 of us?

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":18xc1eaq]If you can get HERE...we'll take you the rest of the way. You pay for the gas and beer! :eek:

If you can afford yours, whats a few more? Rempe probably only drinks milk anyway![/quote:18xc1eaq]

He said Shirley Temples are his favorite, But he'll drink anything that has a little umbrella, and a straw.

Woodman said:
Rich Decker said:

Yep, I'll be there :D
I still got some work to do on my chicken wing flavored dessert
entry though.

You guys have it all wrong….Greg is Susan……Pigs said that traditional wings are deep fried and the Wing festival is in Aug I think……Nick when you come back from the falls or Puff when you come across the border stop at the duty free and pick up some Cuban Cigars and some cheap beer and booze….Oh and after extensive surveying the sauce of choice around these parts is KRAFT…..

ScottyDaQ said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2qmxvr2e]If you can get HERE...we'll take you the rest of the way. You pay for the gas and beer! :eek:

If you can afford yours, whats a few more? Rempe probably only drinks milk anyway!

He said Shirley Temples are his favorite, But he'll drink anything that has a little umbrella, and a straw.[/quote:2qmxvr2e]
or a bottle and a nipple :!:

Back
Top Bottom