It's official...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff, I'll be going with the "men" on Friday. If you want to ride over with me, I'll be leaving around 10:00 am. Greg, on the other hand, will be going Saturday. Now, keep in mind, I'll prolly be staying over Sturday night as well. I don't know about Greg, but I don't think he is allowed. Woodreaux

You wanna do the Sunday thing too? Would be okay with me if you want to. I'll believe Rempe's showing when I see it. He must be taking the front porch off his house and carting it on a flatbed to comply with the boss's rules. Puff, you should go with Woodman on Friday as I will already be in Rochester for a sales meeting and be heading over after I'm done around 1:30 or 2:00. should be there no later than 3:00. Looking foward to it. Pray for good weather. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

I'll be damned if I have to help dismantle the porch :eek:
Thanks Woody, i'm still kickin' around the idea of going on 2 wheels. I'll let you know for sure when it gets closer :!:

Puff said:
Thanks Woody, i'm still kickin' around the idea of going on 2 wheels. I'll let you know for sure when it gets closer :!:
Dude you are talking the end of Sept...it could snow.

wittdog said:
Puff said:
:grin: :grin:

I plan on leaving around 7 or 8 am Friday morning and will be staying over on Saturday night returning Sunday. Have to get there in time to say goodbye to Greg. :grin: :grin: :grin:

wittdog said:
Puff said:
Ive done it before :!:
No fair weather rider here :(

Puff said:
wittdog said:
Puff said:
Way to go Puff. AKA Iron ass. :grin:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:
Puff said:
Way to go Puff. AKA Iron ass. :grin:
Time is taking it's toll, can't ride without stopping as far as I used to be able to #-o

It's even more official, I got my confirmation for Onktoberfrest in the mail yesterday. It looks like a nice festival, real family friendly.

Well the pit's packed, the truck loaded and the bearings are re-packed. I hope to disappear from work around noon and drive down to the Philly area for Bel Air. I haven't competed in a while and I'm ready to go again, three weeks between contests is to long.

Back
Top Bottom