Important !!! Oinktoberfest Roll Call

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Savages......whatcha gonna do?
13.gif

So it looks like Ill be able to get one night off for Oinktoberfest...Keeping in mind, Ill be there strictly for the free beer and free food, what night would be better....Friday or Saturday...

It'll be more fun on Saturday because I will not be cooking on Sunday and thus will be free to "embibe!" Woody

I stopped to see George today and I think he said they had 35 teams and he was going to try to put us all in one area….but he couldn’t make any promises…….I’m starting to get really pumped it’s less than a month away.

I'm staying over Saturday night, keep an eye on Woody, you know how those guys from Ohio get after just one or two beers, and then have a nice easy ride home on Sunday.

wittdog said:
I stopped to see George today and I think he said they had 35 teams and he was going to try to put us all in one area….but he couldn’t make any promises…….I’m starting to get really pumped it’s less than a month away.

He told me the same thing last month when you and Pigs went there to meet me, remember? Oh wait... nevermind. ;)

He'll probably put us all in the cornfield and lauch pumpkins at us. Saturday night should prove to be interesting. Looks like I'll stay and finish off my liver. [smilie=drink.gif] [smilie=drink.gif] [smilie=drink.gif] [smilie=drink.gif] [smilie=drink.gif] [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif] [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif] [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif] [smilie=thefinger.gif] :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom