Important !!! Oinktoberfest Roll Call

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Joker said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":3pp2fara]I didn't think there was any cost to get in last year. They were charging for hayrides but i didn't see anything about admission charges. Please, those that live local bring pans to take some food home in. I really hate the waste at these contests. Tell them you are cooking with us. Tell them you are Woodman's bitch. We'll get you in somehow. There will be no excuses this year. [-X
It's 5 bucks a head to get in, free if you're under 2. I got in free last year on Sunday as part of Pigs' team but paid for Saturday.[/quote:3pp2fara]
Like I said :)

Puff said:
The Joker said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":to5rvntz]I didn't think there was any cost to get in last year. They were charging for hayrides but i didn't see anything about admission charges. Please, those that live local bring pans to take some food home in. I really hate the waste at these contests. Tell them you are cooking with us. Tell them you are Woodman's bitch. We'll get you in somehow. There will be no excuses this year. [-X
It's 5 bucks a head to get in, free if you're under 2. I got in free last year on Sunday as part of Pigs' team but paid for Saturday.
Like I said :)[/quote:to5rvntz]
And that was....

The Joker said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":3fimfv9e][quote="Uncle Bubba":3fimfv9e]I didn't think there was any cost to get in last year. They were charging for hayrides but i didn't see anything about admission charges. Please, those that live local bring pans to take some food home in. I really hate the waste at these contests. Tell them you are cooking with us. Tell them you are Woodman's bitch. We'll get you in somehow. There will be no excuses this year. [-X
It's 5 bucks a head to get in, free if you're under 2. I got in free last year on Sunday as part of Pigs' team but paid for Saturday.
Like I said :)[/quote:3fimfv9e]
And that was....[/quote:3fimfv9e] Page 1 post 12 :razz:

$5??? What is wrong with him??? Never heard of charging admission to a contest. Am i being naive about this? Tell them you are with us for whole contest.

Well, the contest is being held on the pumpkin farm and, as unfortunate as it is, the farm does charge for admission. Must be some kind of deal between them and George.. Maybe Pigs can enlighten us some...

The farm only charges admission the last two weekends in september. One is for the giant pumpkin weigh-off and the other is oinktoberfest. Other cook-offs charge a cover too, usually includes a drink ticket, etc.

Yea, The guy that owns the land cashes in on the public, BUT If you tell the big boobed bimbos at the gate you need to get to your team, You just walk in. Hope George doesn't read this! Or just act like you don't understand English. Your in! :grin: Please press # 1 for English. :)

john pen said:
working that weekend also,..trying to get 1 night of to at least come and drink Witt's beer...

WAIT A MINUTE>>>>>>>> You are WORKING??? This is nearly THREE MONTHS IN ADVANCE! You can't get off? Hey wait, They are serving pumpkin donuts aren't they? There's your out! It's OK if you come while on duty! :!:

ps. we'll just call you "little rempe" from now on.........

Woodman said:
john pen said:
working that weekend also,..trying to get 1 night of to at least come and drink Witt's beer...

WAIT A MINUTE>>>>>>>> You are WORKING??? This is nearly THREE MONTHS IN ADVANCE! You can't get off? Hey wait, They are serving pumpkin donuts aren't they? There's your out! It's OK if you come while on duty! :!:

:lmao: :lmao: #-o

Woodman said:
john pen said:

My partner already took off that weekend..Im trying to bribe one of the other guys to switch with me.....

"little rempe" ?? Im guessing thats not a good thing...??

Well, considering I am going to be there...you can't say that! John, don't worry...there are worse things you could be called other than "Little Rempe"... :!: Just look at this empire I have built here!! :eek:

Looks like I'm in. I hope you boyz take it easy on me, I'm just a guy from little bum chit Vermont just looking to cook a little Q and turn my meat in on time.

BTW The big white cooler at the nose of the pit is full of beer, help yourself.

Greg Rempe said:
Well, considering I am going to be there...you can't say that! John, don't worry...there are worse things you could be called other than "Little Rempe"... :!: Just look at this empire I have built here!! :eek:
Or just go look in the other room :(

Rich Decker said:
Looks like I'm in. I hope you boyz take it easy on me, I'm just a guy from little bum chit Vermont just looking to cook a little Q and turn my meat in on time.

If Puff shows up you'll be saying, "...was full of beer." :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Rich Decker":22ixsko4]Looks like I'm in. I hope you boyz take it easy on me, I'm just a guy from little bum chit Vermont just looking to cook a little Q and turn my meat in on time.

If Puff shows up you'll be saying, "...was full of beer." :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote:22ixsko4]
Note to self..."big white cooler at nose of pit" :-k

C'mon Puff...get with the program and keep up...lol

I didn't see any cooler. Nope never saw it. Loaded with beer you say??? Nope, never saw it. :bar: :bar: :bar: :bar: :bar: :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom