Good Luck to All at Oink

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
Wish I was able to be there but work commitments come first. Hope you all have a great time. If I can get out early on Friday I might make the 6 hour trek up on Saturday from Gettysburg. Would really like to judge. :shock: Boy, there's a scary thought for ya.

Make sure you have plenty of Blues Hog and use it on your ribs. ;)

Good luck and safe taveling...especially Dallas....no repeats bud.

I will miss your cherfull demenor Bubba.....I guess I'll have to be the ray of sunshine that you are at comps...

I'm going out today and getting the pixie sticks ;)

Good luck to all of you!! If the winner is a forum member, be ready to be on the radio show next Tuesday for a feature interview! 8)

You wouldn't believe how sorry I am that I can't be there. I've been looking forward to this all year but I have to be here for someone.
So it won't be a total loss I have mailed a lifesize cardboard cut out of myself to the fairgrounds. Please make sure alot of pics are taken with the "Centralites" before It is defaced in some Jack Daniels infused frenzy.
Have fun guys and gals and GOOD LUCK!!! 8)

Puff said:
You wouldn't believe how sorry I am that I can't be there. I've been looking forward to this all year but I have to be here for someone.
So it won't be a total loss I have mailed a lifesize cardboard cut out of myself to the fairgrounds. Please make sure alot of pics are taken with the "Centralites" before It is defaced in some Jack Daniels infused frenzy.
Have fun guys and gals and GOOD LUCK!!! 8)
Now you sound like JP :LOL: last year greg said he would make it...and he did :LOL:

dont put me in the same catagory as Puff..I made an appearence there the first year !!!!! I missed last year, and this year isn't over yet !!!

well I could use a lot of luck at Oink this year. I haven't been able to smell or taste anything in about 5 days. ugh. Not good. Plus my chief taster Louisa isn't able to come ugh.

Worst yet is that i just got to my inlaws and forgot the spicy zucchini relish I made for everyone in my coldroom and the maple syrup. (what the heck am I going to do with 12 bottles of spicy zucchini relish???) plus forgot my chicken sauce, half the ingredients for the dessert and the beer. yes I forgot the beer. ugh.

This is not starting off so well

john pen said:
dont put me in the same catagory as Puff..I made an appearence there the first year !!!!! I missed last year, and this year isn't over yet !!!

Come on John, it's practically in your own backyard! I know if they had a KCBS comp down by the river in Detroit, Puff would be there! :LOL:

Greg are you coming?

We're off for the Oink. Looking forward to seeing everyone again! We should be pulling in sometime between 10:30 and 11 am.

Travel safe Dallas, we are hoping to be there about the same time it all depends on our border crossing.

Greg you will be missed this year along with Puff (I can't believe you are not coming :-( and JP (it would be great to see you again!) .

john pen said:
The difference between you and Puff is when he says hes going...we know he isn't with you we never know.....is he going to show? or ?....... :LOL: Its ok JP maybe next year :roll: :D 8)

Diva Q said:
well I could use a lot of luck at Oink this year. I haven't been able to smell or taste anything in about 5 days. ugh. Not good. Plus my chief taster Louisa isn't able to come ugh.

Worst yet is that i just got to my inlaws and forgot the spicy zucchini relish I made for everyone in my coldroom and the maple syrup. (what the heck am I going to do with 12 bottles of spicy zucchini relish???) plus forgot my chicken sauce, half the ingredients for the dessert and the beer. yes I forgot the beer. ugh.

This is not starting off so well
:shock: Doomed :shock: ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom