Frozen Few Official Entries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Unity

Executive Chef
After a monumental screw-up that resulted in one entrant's pictures being re-posted early, potentially giving other entrants the opportunity to get ideas from that person's examples (but fortunately, nobody saw them), The Committee and the Re-poster have determined that entries would not be re-posted until all entries are in, or the 12:01 am 2/11/08 deadline is reached, whichever comes first.

It's Sunday night, the Giants are the Super Bowl Champions (yea NFC East), and slightly over 1/4 of the entries are in. C'mon, you other almost 3/4, get your pics to me -- jgdouglas AT comcast DOT net -- so they can all be re-posted and the judges can get to work.

--John
(If you work best under pressure, I could start a shame list naming those who haven't sent in their entries yet. Up to you.)

Don't wait on mine! Like I said, I just entered for the shirt! No snow, warmer temps, and being busy because it was a catering gig. I just didn't get a chance to take a photo. Dave

We're up to half now. Thanks to all who have gotten them in -- you know who you are. As for the rest, well, you know who you are. ;)

--John

Crap, I'm getting old....can't remember which half I'm in. This is the gas fired crock pot forum, right?

Unity said:
After a monumental screw-up that resulted in one entrant's pictures being re-posted early, potentially giving other entrants the opportunity to get ideas from that person's examples (but fortunately, nobody saw them), The Committee and the Re-poster have determined that entries would not be re-posted until all entries are in, or the 12:01 am 2/11/08 deadline is reached, whichever comes first.

It's Sunday night, the Giants are the Super Bowl Champions (yea NFC East), and slightly over 1/4 of the entries are in. C'mon, you other almost 3/4, get your pics to me -- jgdouglas AT comcast DOT net -- so they can all be re-posted and the judges can get to work.

--John
(If you work best under pressure, I could start a shame list naming those who haven't sent in their entries yet. Up to you.)

You're smokin crack...there were 14 views on that post.

Uncle Bubba said:
Unity said:

--John

You probably clicked on it 14 times trying to figure out how to improve on perfection. ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
No pics here. It was in the 50's with no snow and I had a ton of work to do at the firehouse. Great shirt though!
You still could have entered the Southern Comfort cat...

I PM'd the 5 remaining paid entrants. One suffered a cold-induced camera malfunction so is only in for the drawing. Two will get their pics in. Two haven't responded yet.

--John

Uncle Bubba said:
Unity said:

--John

After seeing the picture, I figured I'd upgrade my wilted lettuce to an exotic theme involving pineapples hula-hoops. Too late since I've already ate the food. Can I either cook up some more or does anyone know photoshop? If you do, see if you can photoshop in some good bbq too? :) Thanks.

Okay, judges, entrants, spectators,

WARNING! GO HAVE A SNACK BEFORE VIEWING!

The official entries for the 1st Annual Frozen Few are here.

Thank you all. The Official Re-poster's duties are completed.

--John
(Note: Click on a thumbnail for a larger view. Click on the + magnifying-glass symbol below the larger view for a view at original size. A few were submitted in low resolution and do not magnify. Use the "next" and "prev" arrows for easy navigation. Remember, I warned you not to do this on an empty stomach.)

Back
Top Bottom