Frozen Few

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Frozen Few update:

The third, and final, judge just accepted. The judging panel is a stellar group comprised of Cap'n Morgan, JB, and Helen Paradise. Thanks for the offer Dats.

If any of the judges have a paypal acct, could they pm me the address please....

What ? I was just thinking with the holidays coming and whatnot...

We will be posting the rules for the Frozen Few in the near future…anyone that wants to enter send me a PM and I’ll get back to you with my mailing addy…

Superbowl weekend..We have heard from a few sponsors...anyone else interested in donating a prize let us know..
So far we have a certain..Alaskan law firm, Wolfe Rub, The sausage maker, and smokinlicous.

Frozen Few Rules (almost final version)

This is a fun virtual bbq winter competition. It is primarily for those of us that cook in the dead of winter, real northern winter. In the event your local conditions do not qualify for winter conditions, say an unexpected warm snap, you will be disqualified and automatically entered in the “Southern Comfortâ€

brian j said:
on rule #2,...the pic being judged simply as a food pic or is a pic representative of the entire frozen few experience acceptable (i.e. food, beer, friends, etc.)?

i'm also looking for some clarification....is this gonna just end up being who can take the prettiest food pic, or the overall package of braving the elements with some nice lookin' grub?

Rob

Griff said:
Unity will shortly let us know what email address to mail the photo to, and then he will re-post on BBQ Central.
That would be jgdouglas AT comcast DOT net

--John 8)
Authorized "Frozen Few" BBQ Competition Re-Poster
"Frozen Few" is an Official BBQ Central (BBQC) Sanctioned Event

Captain Morgan said:
I'd like each entrant to post a pic their entry with that day's newspaper, date showing, to make sure it's not a past cook.

digital cameras can time & date stamp photos, a news paper page is a good way also... how bout both?

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":yr5m959s]I'd like each entrant to post a pic their entry with that day's newspaper, date showing, to make sure it's not a past cook.

digital cameras can time & date stamp photos, a news paper page is a good way also... how bout both?[/quote:yr5m959s]

Scotty could Photoshop a picture of a cook taken ten years ago with todays newspaper and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Same thing with the time and date stamp on the camera. Get caught up with Technology.................................BOY :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":3hwi419r][quote="Captain Morgan":3hwi419r]I'd like each entrant to post a pic their entry with that day's newspaper, date showing, to make sure it's not a past cook.

digital cameras can time & date stamp photos, a news paper page is a good way also... how bout both?[/quote:3hwi419r]

Scotty could Photoshop a picture of a cook taken ten years ago with todays newspaper and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Same thing with the time and date stamp on the camera. Get caught up with Technology.................................BOY :roll:[/quote:3hwi419r]

Ok Paw Paw, then everyone should send JB Cappy & Helen a finish box :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom