Frozen Few

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are trying to work out the details and looking for sponsers for the Frozen Few…anyone interested in competing or donations for prizes let us know. Right know we are looking at an entrance fee of $20-25 (I think) and that would cover the cost of the Frozen Few T shirts and your entrance fee. We are going to try to make this a fun contest but have some nice prizes.

HOT DOG! ............. My first competition and I don't even have to leave my yard. [smilie=a_bravo.gif]
Count me innnnn!
[smilie=a_flyaway.gif] [smilie=a_bigteeth.gif] [smilie=a_biggrin.gif] [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=bowdown.gif] [smilie=a_yumdumdoodledum.gif] [smilie=imslow.gif] Sorry guys ... I'm very emotional right now!

I can see it now, with Surfinsapo and JB spreading 7/11 bags of ice around their patios wearing shorts and tank tops.

I'll be ready for this challenge.
img_127068_0_150f4b9d1df51bbd1e66355bc62b03fc.jpg

Why don't you just make it a "Virtual Contest" and leave the weather portion out. What if it's 70* in NY or AK on the day of the cook? Not likely but possible. In either case I'd like to be in on this.

Larry

witt and I are working on the rules which we hope to post early next week after witt gets back from the Jack. Hang tight until they get posted. Then let us know what tweaks you think they need. Thanks.

Larry Wolfe said:
Why don't you just make it a "Virtual Contest" and leave the weather portion out. What if it's 70* in NY or AK on the day of the cook? Not likely but possible. In either case I'd like to be in on this.
No contests for you!! One year!

Smokey_Joe said:
I'm thinking a current newspaper front page in the picture
would/should be required also to avoid older pictures.
This isn't what you're implying but I took this last Feb. on a brisket cook :shock:

(I must be nuts! :shock: ) (Or addicted to Q'in :D )

We're In

Count on another Canadian team. Swampdaddys Bbq is up for the challenge.
Good luck to you teams from the South. And remember, Swampdaddy loves to cook with a Blonde.

Re: We're In

swampdaddysbbq said:
Count on another Canadian team. Swampdaddys Bbq is up for the challenge.
Good luck to you teams from the South. And remember, Swampdaddy loves to cook with a Blonde.

Rule #1 - Swampdaddy must share pic's of his blonde!

Rag said:
I can see it now, with Surfinsapo and JB spreading 7/11 bags of ice around their patios wearing shorts and tank tops.

:ROFL
I have a couple of DJ snow machines So, do that qualify me?

Sorry I only drops below 35 here once every 100 years 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom