Franklin Results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GREAT WEEKEND,,,even though I had my ass handed to me in the comp. :LOL:
Congrads to Wittdog, Bubba, Dallas and Diva.
Wittdog brought the absolute best Polish Kielbasa I ever tasted. Outta sight.!!!
Kevin brought his new Doberman pup. Usually dogs and owners are similar, but this dog has a warm friendly personality.
:roll: :LOL: Really nice dog.
Uncle Bubba had a friend plus two biker buddies for his team. They all slept in a small tent at the same time. I think they only had one blanket, plus someone in there was singing Broadway Show tunes. Very concerning.

YEs I must say Molly is a wonderful doberman. So not like Mr. Happypants. :)

The parsley possee did an outstanding job!!!

Great pics. Enjoyed seeing them. We have very few ill get them up tomorrow i just got home.

atruckerswife said:
Congrats Danielle and Vlado, have a drink or 2 for John and I.

Was a great weekend for all. Nice comp, great area, fantastic organizers. . . . all around a good time. Don't know why we bothered to enter to compete, though, since Danielle was going. :roll: Sort of like a waste of entrance money, since she's the one to beat this year.

But in good spirit, Danielle and I and our team mates kept each other company Saturday night, while we ate the pizza that we forced her to buy since she GC'd the event, and continued with the good spirit, as she and I each sucked back our bottle of hooch on Saturday night . . . :shock: got drunk and told lies . . .
Some competition traditions should always be maintained . . . ;)

Rag said:
GREAT WEEKEND,,,even though I had my ass handed to me in the comp. :LOL:
Congrads to Wittdog, Bubba, Dallas and Diva.
Wittdog brought the absolute best Polish Kielbasa I ever tasted. Outta sight.!!!
Kevin brought his new Doberman pup. Usually dogs and owners are similar, but this dog has a warm friendly personality.
:roll: :LOL: Really nice dog.
Uncle Bubba had a friend plus two biker buddies for his team. They all slept in a small tent at the same time. I think they only had one blanket, plus someone in there was singing Broadway Show tunes. Very concerning.

At the beginning of this year when he asked me to start learning the words to songs from the musical OKLAHOMA, I knew it was time to move on.

Congrats to everyone,very good contest with board members doing well in all catagories.
Diva is on a roll and I am sure she will do well at the Jack.
Aaron

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Well, back to the "normal" life for a couple of days, and then pack the bags for Kettering. Was great to meet the folks from all over, and looking forward to seeing you all again. Hopefully it will be in Cleveland in 2009.

What a nasty ride home Sunday was. We left at 10:30AM, drove through off & on storms (some at 20MPH with 4 ways on), a detour around shut down interstate, through towns with closed streets and got home at 6:30PM. All in all, a leading cause of drinking and driving. 8)
I'm telling ya, these cookers are schit magnets. :LOL:

I just got done cutting up the briskets I didn't like for jerky....(not that nice briskets helped me this weekend)
Congrats to Good Smoke as well (I tend to forget they are members here cuz they usually just lurk :LOL:
How for is the hudson valley comp...and Brian did you see the Best of the Best comp in the Falls

allways lurking... Hudson Valley is between Albany and NYC, looking at 4 and a half for us, add about an hour for ya.

Would love to do the best of best but it is the same weekend as Hudson valley :(

Back
Top Bottom