Finally got my pic into FF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man that is one hell of a plate! :shock:
What was the stuffing in the fatty? It looked really good.

Puff said:
Man that is one hell of a plate! :shock:
What was the stuffing in the fatty? It looked really good.

The fatty was different. Like a stir fry where you clean out the frig.
I had ground up a bunch of meats brought home from judging a comp and stuff into a casing. (then froze). I thawed out this comp sausage and an equal amount of home made chorizo and mix together. Spread on the sausage like seen in the pic is; sauteed onions and red peppers, leftover sliced mushrooms, 4 cheese mex mix, shredded pepper jack cheese, garlic powder, Mike Mills cloned rub (oh, and the onions had a sprinkle of brown sugar when cooking), I think that's everything. After rolling up I sprinkled heavily with Wolf Bold rub.

Puff said:
Wow! I'm surprised you got it to roll up. :shock:
I'll have to try it.

it was rolled out on plastic wrap and then rolled up like a sushi. Still had to be careful.

Very impressive! When somebody uses oysters on the half-shell as a garnish, you know they're serious about their food. :D

Larry D. said:
Very impressive! When somebody uses oysters on the half-shell as a garnish, you know they're serious about their food. :D
No kidding. When I saw that, I knew I had no chance of winning. I wonder if they'll award prizes based on who cooked the coldest weather. I think anyone's camera freezing or malfunctioning needs special condsideration.

Rag pics look great. Cook my first fatty this past weekend and love it. Yours looks mighty tasty. I can eat oysters raw or any other way they are cooked.

Tannehill Kid said:
Rag pics look great. Cook my first fatty this past weekend and love it. Yours looks mighty tasty. I can eat oysters raw or any other way they are cooked.

Those were smoked as were the red peppers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom