FF 2011 contest results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
1st place pic #2 Mac sammy

2nd place pic #2 whole hog/pig

3rd place pic #1 Brisket & turds

Last place pic #4 Pulled Pork

Congrats to the winners!!!

Send all complaints to Cappy, :roll: Me & Helen agree :D

I can show the weight gain from the Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese, so I'll own up to it. Thanks to CM, Helen, JB, Unity, the other participants and a special thanks to Griff for launching the competition.

And me and my piggy were in second place!
Another great Frozen Few!
Congrats to us all......can hardly wait until FF 2012!

Congrats Buzz. PM me your address and phone number so I can ship the trophy. It'll take a couple weeks to get it made.

Griff said:
Judges don't know the names. I came in fourth place. I prefer that over last. The winner needs to claim it.

Correct, If we did we know the names we could disqualify a entry if the contestant is a butt head :twisted: :LOL:

Nostalgia buffs, here are the URLs for all Frozen Few competitions so far, from First Annual through Fourth Annual: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.

Looking back over these comps, I think I can see a trend -- 16 entries in 2008, 17 in 2009, 6 in 2010, and 4 in 2011.

--John

Griff said:
It's another side effect of global warming. :D :D :D
I feel it's another side effect of a member of this forum gone nuts.........crazy like...that has turned away alot of other competitors. :shock:

But I extend my congrats to all that competed! Adrienne that was one fine piggy!!

Puff said:
Griff said:
I feel it's another side effect of a member of this forum gone nuts.........crazy like...that has turned away alot of other competitors. :shock:

But I extend my congrats to all that competed! Adrienne that was one fine piggy!!

Puff, what on earth are you talking about?

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
Griff said:

Sometimes the humor goes over my head, but I do wish there were a way to get more to participate. I thought it was a great change this year that we made the entry fee contribution to our own choice of "Food Bank." Pretty simple, inexpensive, a super cause and a good excuse to cook. If you did not participate this year think about it next year.

bbquzz said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
Griff said:

Sometimes the humor goes over my head, but I do wish there were a way to get more to participate. I thought it was a great change this year that we made the entry fee contribution to our own choice of "Food Bank." Pretty simple, inexpensive, a super cause and a good excuse to cook. If you did not participate this year think about it next year.

Me wearing my Frozen Few T-shirt is on the home page of http://weber.com. I've done my part ... the rest is up to you guys. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom