Danville VA ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Picked up the meat today and started to sort out "Whats Going" stuff. The weather looks like its going to hold out for us.
3.gif
MAN I can't wait!
7.gif

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Picked up the meat today and started to sort out "Whats Going" stuff. The weather looks like its going to hold out for us.
3.gif
MAN I can't wait!
7.gif

Bill is Mr. Bill going with you? Good luck bud I wish you and Gary the best of luck!! [-o<

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3k86mtgs]Picked up the meat today and started to sort out "Whats Going" stuff. The weather looks like its going to hold out for us.
3.gif
MAN I can't wait!
7.gif

Bill is Mr. Bill going with you? Good luck bud I wish you and Gary the best of luck!! [-o<[/quote:3k86mtgs]

Mr. Bill is already in the truck waiting. This is his time away from the grandkids. Thanks for the well wishing Larry. Wish you were going too.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":7l5ffan2][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":7l5ffan2]Picked up the meat today and started to sort out "Whats Going" stuff. The weather looks like its going to hold out for us.
3.gif
MAN I can't wait!
7.gif

Bill is Mr. Bill going with you? Good luck bud I wish you and Gary the best of luck!! [-o<[/quote:7l5ffan2]

Mr. Bill is already in the truck waiting. This is his time away from the grandkids. Thanks for the well wishing Larry. Wish you were going too.[/quote:7l5ffan2]

Oh yeah.. the time is now!!... i am so ready... I wish you were gonna join us too, Larry. Don't eat too much Chili... I am glad I won't be around to help with that mess.

I wish I was going too, right now my calender is open for next year to go with you guys. That is if I can't talk Finney and Woody (Rev.Jr.) into making the trip and the BBQ-4-U Comp Team will give you boys a run for your money! Who knows maybe Jim, Walter and Garland (Captain Morgan and the Misfits)would make the trip too. Would that be a hoot or what if we all got together for a comp?

Seriously guys, be safe and good luck! Brian, remember what I told you about Bill. If he's drinking he's looking for "love", so don't make any noises that resemble a sheeps "baahh" or you'll think you're Ned Beaty! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
I wish I was going too, right now my calender is open for next year to go with you guys. That is if I can't talk Finney and Woody (Rev.Jr.) into making the trip and the BBQ-4-U Comp Team will give you boys a run for your money! Who knows maybe Jim, Walter and Garland (Captain Morgan and the Misfits)would make the trip too. Would that be a hoot or what if we all got together for a comp?

Seriously guys, be safe and good luck! Brian, remember what I told you about Bill. If he's drinking he's looking for "love", so don't make any noises that resemble a sheeps "baahh" or you'll think you're Ned Beaty! 8-[
"He's got a prudy mouth". :eek:

Back
Top Bottom