D-dog’s BBQ in California!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddog27

Sous Chef
D-dog’s BBQ in California!

I and my crew are going to be in Anaheim California on July 13-15. We are going to be an exhibitor at the America's Best™ Food Show. If you are in the area come stop by and say hello! :D

Here is more information about the food show:

700 West Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802

Date & Time:
Friday July 13th 2007: 10a.m. – 7:30p.m. Consumer and Trade
Saturday July 14th, 2007: 10a.m. – 7:30p.m. Consumer and Trade
Sunday July 15th, 2007: 10a.m. – 7:30p.m. Consumer and Trade

http://www.abfevents.com/

I got back from the food show Monday night! What a great experience it was!!

We set up our booth on Thursday night, it should have been much earlier in the day but tire troubles slowed us down. Friday started out with the awards brunch for the Americas Best Professional Food Competition. The food at the brunch was great! We waited until they got to the BBQ rub category. When they finally did they announced that D-dog’s BBQ Maple rub had won second place! I was so excited and I went up to have my picture taken and accept my ribbon. While I was standing there getting my picture taken they announced that D-dog’s BBQ Original rub had won first place! I was stunned! I grabbed my trophy and had more pictures taken. I was so happy!

After the food competition we went over and put the final touches on our booth. Then we spent the next three days talking with people about BBQ and selling lots of D-dog’s BBQ rubs! We met a lot of great people. We also had several of the food network stars come through our booth and try our rubs. The Dean brothers really liked my rubs! We talked with them about BBQ for a while. They are great guys!

We had a lot of fun and made some great contacts! I can’t wait until the next one!

Congrats..Award Winning rub...that's great. Must feel great for all the hard work to pay off by winning both 1st and 2nd place with your rubs.

Hey congratulations there Dog! Winning 1-2 is quite an accomplishment!

And to think that I knew you when you were just a pup! :D

Back
Top Bottom