Countdown to Smoke on the Beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JTsBBQ said:
JT's BBQ will be there to do battle once again. I really miss all my friends on the competition circuit. I am looking to do a little better than our sixth place finish last time. However, I got a feeling the competition is going to be tough. Please stop by and say hello.

JT Handy

JT's BBQ

"Southern Que....at it's Finest"

JT, looking forward to seeing you too. And the rest of these ........... ah guys.

Puff said:
Finney said:
Jack W. said:
Mary and I will be there Friday night. I'm looking forward to judging the Anything Butt, kicking back and having a great time with all of the BBQ greats. We will be judging Saturday too.

Good luck and Good Q to all!

Jack
We've got something good for Friday night. But it's a szecret. :) Larry won't let me tell. :)
If I know the "szecret handshake" will you tell me? 8-[
If you show up.
the fine print in the BBQ-4-U handbook says ..... MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN

Finney said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Jack W. said:
Mary and I will be there Friday night. I'm looking forward to judging the Anything Butt, kicking back and having a great time with all of the BBQ greats. We will be judging Saturday too.

Jack
We've got something good for Friday night. But it's a szecret. :) Larry won't let me tell. :)
If I know the "szecret handshake" will you tell me? 8-[
If you show up.
the fine print in the BBQ-4-U handbook says ..... MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN
Now that is a "szecret" :!: [-(

JTsBBQ said:
JT's BBQ will be there to do battle once again. I really miss all my friends on the competition circuit. I am looking to do a little better than our sixth place finish last time. However, I got a feeling the competition is going to be tough. Please stop by and say hello.

JT Handy

JT's BBQ

Looking forward to seeing you, JT! Will it be your birthday again? We need cake!! :grin:

Jack W. said:

Jack

Glad Mary is coming...Somebody needs to make up for all that ugliness. :eek:

BigGQ said:
JTsBBQ said:

JT Handy

JT's BBQ

Looking forward to seeing you, JT! Will it be your birthday again? We need cake!! :grin:
It was just his b-day in April. You monkeys might have two a year, but....
Oh.. forget it. :)

ROFL!!! Vegas is not betting on me!

Latest Odds

Larry 2-1
Cappy 3-1
Walter 3-1
Walter 4-1
Big GQ 5-1

smart money goes with Aqua Noggin.

Captain Morgan said:
ROFL!!! Vegas is not betting on me!

Latest Odds

Larry 2-1
Cappy 3-1
Walter 3-1
Walter 4-1
Big GQ 5-1

Glad to see I'm favored for something! There's a lot of knowledge in this head.

Hey Guys, the monkey got lucky today and found frozen crawfish tails. If Cappy can find us some big japs, we will have some craw ABTs!

Looking forward to the fun!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3q1v1oe2]ROFL!!! Vegas is not betting on me!

Latest Odds

Larry 2-1
Cappy 3-1
Walter 3-1
Walter 4-1
Big GQ 5-1

Glad to see I'm favored for something! There's a lot of knowledge in this head.[/quote:3q1v1oe2]

Waiting to ooze out!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom