Consolation Prizes for the FF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I recieved my consolation prize from Smokinlicious last week.
This is some real high quality stuff they sell.
Real nice talking to Donna and there will be repeat buisness from me.
Thanks!

Puff said:
This is some real high quality stuff they sell.

:oops: I developed a small, tiny little addiction problem with the dust last year . . . found myself outside smoking my cheerios with papaya dust in the mornings . . . :LOL:

You're gonna love it . . .

Oh, and did I mention the woodscuits . . . ? Another fabulous and highly addictive product.

Then, of course, there's the chips and chunks . . . so moist and flavor filled . . .

But I digress . . .

See ya later - time to smoke something!!

I order wood chunks a couple of weeks ago and used em last
Friday...very impressed....less bitter taste without the bark,
gonna bump up the number of chunks I use next time...really
excited about this.

Donna also said she had some pretty awesome desert recipes on their website for the plank roasting pan. I have to check them out.

wittdog said:
All the prizes were mailed today....so start looking for them in a few days...

:D Thanks for the Andouille sausage spice, Dave. It's great! Had it so long the sausage has been made, and eaten up!!

. . . but . . . :roll:

:cry: STILL WAITING for the Wolfe Rub. Sent an email - apparently, Larry neded our address . . . . gave him our address . . . tried to wait patiently . . . emailed for an update . . . still waiting for a response or some rub . . . :cry: :cry: :cry: :?:

Unity said:
Adrienne said:
:cry: STILL WAITING for the Wolfe Rub.
Might be a customs issue ...

--John

I suppose it could be - but customs doesn't have any effect on an email response.

I suppose it's also possible thet the other half of the consolation prize - being the sausage spice, which was shipped one month ago, and received in good order - was not tagged at customs during it's trip across the border . . . still waiting patiently for Wolfe receipt . . . :cry:

I've never had a problem with Wolfe Rub products.
Shipping is very quick. I'm sure it's just a glitch somewhere and Larry will have it fixed up in no time ;)

Adrienne said:
wittdog said:
All the prizes were mailed today....so start looking for them in a few days...

:D Thanks for the Andouille sausage spice, Dave. It's great! Had it so long the sausage has been made, and eaten up!!

. . . but . . . :roll:

:cry: STILL WAITING for the Wolfe Rub. Sent an email - apparently, Larry neded our address . . . . gave him our address . . . tried to wait patiently . . . emailed for an update . . . still waiting for a response or some rub . . . :cry: :cry: :cry: :?:

Here is our correspondence and your tracking information. This is why I no longer ship to Canada, but wanted to contribute to the Frozen Few contest.

Tracking/Customs #LC643108757US

To: Aaron
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:57 am
Subject: Re: Frozen Few
Aaron wrote:
Morning Larry,I won some of your rub in the FF,but I have not received it yet,I was wondering if you had a UPS tracking # for the package.
Aaron
Smokin In The Igloo BBQ Team

Aaron,
I did not receive any information where to mail your rub and I honestly forgot all about it. Send me your address and I'll get it out to you. Sorry for the delay! Thanks

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:03 am
Subject: Re: Frozen Few

Larry no problem,looking forward to trying it out,by the way I used to be part of your competition(Dizzy Pig Canada)for a number of years,unfortunately we split that group apart.

Aaron Ross
xxxxxxxxxxx
Brantford,Ont,Canada
N3R-3H4

Just got a knock on the door and it was the delivery guy dropping the package from Larry :D ,Thanks for the bottles of rub,looking forward to trying them out.
Aaron

Wolfe Rub comes through again!
action-smiley-033.gif

--John
(My wife's favorite. I won't commit, 'cause I want the other vendors to stay friendly with me. ;) )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom