Congrats to Diva Q!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Molson

Cook
Diva Q, in her 2nd full time year of pro competition has won the presitious invite to the 20th Annual Jack Daniels World Championship Invitational BBQ! Diva scored the highest in the Canadian BBQ Association Ontario Series! It is with great pleasure and pride to support Danielle and her team on their trip south!

Danielle and Team Diva Q,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You guys deserve it, enjoy the experience, we had a great time there last year. Make sure you go up the hill (you'll find out what that means when you get there :LOL: )

BBQ Central Karma awaits its just accolades!

And, congrats to Danielle, Valdo and the rest of the team! Can't wait to see how it shakes out for you guys...its been a VERY good year for team Diva! 8)

Thank you everyone~!

We really would like to thank all our sponsors for all their support this year again !!! They are amazing to work with!
We are blessed for sure.

Also I may be the one who does all the cooking but there is no way I would want to do this without the help of the best teammates on the planet~!!

My wonderful patient and understanding husband - Vlado
the very best Kitchen Manager/Time Sargeant - Louisa
and our transportation acquisitions and produce expert - John

I am lucky to have such a great team.

But thats not all we have a whole family of people behind us too. Vlado's parents, my Dad, Louisas parents and all our friends.

We are looking forward to the Jack!

Congratulations Diva! Well deserved!

Now go win that contest and maybe just maybe they'll refer to the contest as Jack Danielle's! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom