Cline Farm Social/Charitable BBQ invitation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gary in VA said:
wittdog said:
[quote="brian j":2qfwdtke]what's finney's excuse? whit? nick?? puff??? this could be your one and only opportunity to see bbq masters like larry, gary and bill ALL in one spot.

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMAN'S BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!
I was just telling the wife if its wasn't for the kids...............Road trip, but it ain't in the cards this year.....She is starting to talk about taking a BBQ vacation next year...........Maybe Myrtel beach?

Saturday there will definately be kids of all ages there... if you want to come and eat Saturday evening.. you would be mostest welcome.. just let us know how many. Let me know if you is commin.. twill be a great time.[/quote:2qfwdtke]
Gary I appreicate the offer but the trip is to far to take the yungins and trying to do it in a weekend.. I't just not in the cards. I know it will be a blast.

brian j said:
what's finney's excuse? whit? nick?? puff??? this could be your one and only opportunity to see bbq masters like larry, gary and bill ALL in one spot.

Bri, if you guarantee I can drink all of Bruce's beer I might go.
He's pretty stingy with his alcohol :)

Puff said:
brian j said:
what's finney's excuse? whit? nick?? puff??? this could be your one and only opportunity to see bbq masters like larry, gary and bill ALL in one spot.

Hell Puff, you make the trip I'll buy your beer.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":1f3p0xsl]what's finney's excuse? whit? nick?? puff??? this could be your one and only opportunity to see bbq masters like larry, gary and bill ALL in one spot.

Hell Puff, you make the trip I'll buy your beer.[/quote:1f3p0xsl]
I hope you win, place or show ~ That's gonna cost ya! :grin: :grin: 8-[

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":f8ebstaj]what's finney's excuse? whit? nick?? puff??? this could be your one and only opportunity to see bbq masters like larry, gary and bill ALL in one spot.

Hell Puff, you make the trip I'll buy your beer.[/quote:f8ebstaj] :-k

I wish I could make it. I have to take the wife back to NC Friday night and head back down to SC Saturday, so that I can work Sunday because I have to drive back to NC on Tuesday to drive my wife to Charlotte to have an out patient procedure done then drive her back home and head back to SC to over see the build of a new fire truck I just designed and no one knoes how it goes together.
No rest for the wicked. 8-[

Finney said:
I wish I could make it. I have to take the wife back to NC Friday night and head back down to SC Saturday, so that I can work Sunday because I have to drive back to NC on Tuesday to drive my wife to Charlotte to have an out patient procedure done then drive her back home and head back to SC to over see the build of a new fire truck I just designed and no one knoes how it goes together.
No rest for the wicked. 8-[

I hope Mrs Finney is okay. She is a great lady. Deserves much better than you :!:

Puff said:
brian j said:

I know you're talking about another Bruce on another forum. I know you are!

Bruce B said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":j1kws7mo]what's finney's excuse? whit? nick?? puff??? this could be your one and only opportunity to see bbq masters like larry, gary and bill ALL in one spot.

I know you're talking about another Bruce on another forum. I know you are![/quote:j1kws7mo] Yep, a totally different Bruce :!:
:hide:

Puff said:
The Joker said:
Puff said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1idgca0p]7 more days!!!!
Man somebody is real excited :grin:
Yeah, and we're gonna get 6 more days of this... :)
We probably wish we were going :!:[/quote:1idgca0p]

The invitation is still open guys... C'mon Down!!! (or up.. or whatever the case may be)

and Yes.. Bill IS just a bit excited.

Screamin Nite Hog said:
Pulling out in the morning.....heading for the Cline family farm, going to lasso me a turkey and hog tie him to the cooker. YEEEEEEEE HAAAAA!!!!!

See you guys tomorrow....

Looking forward to meeting you! I'll be there probably around 4-5 tomorrow.

Gary, I wish I could bring my family but no real time off left for us rhis year. thanks for the invite though, and maybe next year.

Well, we got the big tent up yesterday at Gary's and picked up all the food that will be cooked. THERE IS A TON OF MEAT. Last count Gary got was 300+ will be attending. I pulled my gasser up yesterday for heating the beans and keeping stuff warm and will be towing Petunia over today.

Gary and I met Bruce B and his brother Gary in Harrisonburg for a round or two, maybe it was three at a Micro Brewery and had dinner. Nice fellers, even though they are from the NORTH. They had some issues with the Southern Golf Course. Something about it KICKING THERE BUTTS.

I'll be pulling out of here around 11 this morning to help Gary get the rest of the tents set up. This is going to be FANTASTIC.

See ya'll on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom