Chesapeake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
WildFireEric said:
...Greg, is it possible that Bobby lost because Lee Ann knows how to cook? Or were the pins in your Bobby Flay voodoo doll the deciding factor? When Bobby got shocked on the original Iron Chef (against Masaharu Morimoto), was that you dangling the toaster in a bathtub? :)

Again Eric...I can't explain it, I just know that it never doesn't work! I mean look, Ray Lampe does a podcast...BLAMO, he's the new Executive Chef and Justin Timberlake's new restaurant in NYC...KARMA BABY!!

Or, Kevin Bevington comes on the show before running for FBA president for a 2nd term...BLAMO, re-elected after a fierce campaign...KARMA BABY!!

It just happens!!

Wow, rumor has it, you even got a job :shock: :shock:

Rag said:
Greg Rempe said:
WildFireEric said:
...Greg, is it possible that Bobby lost because Lee Ann knows how to cook? Or were the pins in your Bobby Flay voodoo doll the deciding factor? When Bobby got shocked on the original Iron Chef (against Masaharu Morimoto), was that you dangling the toaster in a bathtub? :)

Again Eric...I can't explain it, I just know that it never doesn't work! I mean look, Ray Lampe does a podcast...BLAMO, he's the new Executive Chef and Justin Timberlake's new restaurant in NYC...KARMA BABY!!

Or, Kevin Bevington comes on the show before running for FBA president for a 2nd term...BLAMO, re-elected after a fierce campaign...KARMA BABY!!

It just happens!!

Wow, rumor has it, you even got a job :shock: :shock:

Damn Greg, If you would have told me about this ahead of time, I woulda done a podcast. Can't hurt. Unless you think I could reverse the Karma thing. :)

Pic of my 'walk' courtesy of Tom of the VA BBQ Pirates. Thanks Tom!

Check me out, I'm on the Big Screen!!!!!!

Bill, You need one of these at your event!! eheheheheh.

WildFireEric said:

If you were smart, you would have let the Princess take the walk. She is MUCH better looking than you. :LOL:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
WildFireEric said:

If you were smart, you would have let the Princess take the walk. She is MUCH better looking than you. :LOL:

OK Don Rickles. :)

WildFireEric said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
WildFireEric said:

Eric can dish it out...but he can't take it.

The Princess said:
WildFireEric said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":hhchousn]
WildFireEric said:

Eric can dish it out...but he can't take it.[/quote:hhchousn]

We been married 100 years? I think I can take it.

Larry: Thanks for your vote of confidence in my packing skills. I knew all that experience hauling Amy's crap to the county dump would come in real handy one of these days :)

WildFireEric said:
The Princess said:
WildFireEric said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":j0y9949o]
WildFireEric said:

Eric can dish it out...but he can't take it.

We been married 100 years? I think I can take it.

Larry: Thanks for your vote of confidence in my packing skills. I knew all that experience hauling Amy's crap to the county dump would come in real handy one of these days :)[/quote:j0y9949o]

If you touch one of my pans boo...It will be OFF with your head!!! :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom