Can't Use My Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about "The BBQ-4-U.COM Competition BBQ Team - Dayton, Ohio"

I will franchise these names out for your area for a very reasonable price...Finney uses it down in Cakalackey!! He does well with it too!! 8)

Greg Rempe said:
How about "The BBQ-4-U.COM Competition BBQ Team - Dayton, Ohio"

I will franchise these names out for your area for a very reasonable price...Finney uses it down in Cakalackey!! He does well with it too!! 8)

Mike run from Gregs offer as fast as you can. We had to buy our own BBQ-4-U Comp Team Shirts, Banner, beer, food, gas, etc. Greg is a very non financially supportive sponsor. He's even gotten a 1st place and an 8th win from us, look at the recognition we've brought to this board! And not a penny from Greg, not even coozies for us to keep our beer cold. After all the money we've given him to keep this board running and that's the thanks we've gotten??
[smilie=eek2.gif]

[smilie=loveyou.gif] Greg

Mike,
ever check out the BBQ team names database?? Maybe if that other guy hasn't registered his name you could and then you could own it. Or if you are thinking of another name you can check it against the database to see if someone else already has it. heres the link

http://www.bbqteamnames.com/Default.htm

After further review, I found no Big Mike's BBQ nor Big Mikes BBQ nor Big Mikes Q nor Big Mike's Q. Somethin you might want to look into.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":w7f99m9v]Hey, I give you all of the oney I make off this site to support the team! :shock:

Is "oney" the same as a Ruble, a Pound, a Frank, a Kwan? :shock:[/quote:w7f99m9v]
The "oney" is the official currency of Homostein. A small country were all the men wear loafers. And walk lightly in them. :roll:

Big Mike said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":3ebz2c23]After further review, I found no Big Mike's BBQ nor Big Mikes BBQ nor Big Mikes Q nor Big Mike's Q. Somethin you might want to look into.

I knew this guy was out there because I found him when I was searching to see if I could use Big Mike's BBQ for my catering business name. He showed up as the business Big Mike's Original BBQ Sauce in Denver and his website said he would be opening a restaurant in Denver called Big Mike's BBQ.

I had searched the database and didn't see it there so I didn't think he was competing as Big Mike's BBQ.

Mike[/quote:3ebz2c23]

Well back to the drawing board.

How Bout Mikey Likes It BBQ [smilie=a_whatsthatyasaysonny.gif]

Big Mike said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":1tnrt2zr]After further review, I found no Big Mike's BBQ nor Big Mikes BBQ nor Big Mikes Q nor Big Mike's Q. Somethin you might want to look into.

I knew this guy was out there because I found him when I was searching to see if I could use Big Mike's BBQ for my catering business name. He showed up as the business Big Mike's Original BBQ Sauce in Denver and his website said he would be opening a restaurant in Denver called Big Mike's BBQ.

I had searched the database and didn't see it there so I didn't think he was competing as Big Mike's BBQ.

Mike[/quote:1tnrt2zr]
Just make yourself, "Big Mike's Competition Cooking Team", or "Big Mike's BBQ Competition Team", or something like that. Then you shouldn't have a problem. The problem with the team database is that it's really just that. You still don't really have any legal "right" to a name just because your team name is listed there. You just have to get out there and be know for the name... that's what matters.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2wqzkhbd]How about "The BBQ-4-U.COM Competition BBQ Team - Dayton, Ohio"

Mike run from Gregs offer as fast as you can. We had to buy our own BBQ-4-U Comp Team Shirts, Banner, beer, food, gas, etc. Greg is a very non financially supportive sponsor. He's even gotten a 1st place and an 8th win from us, look at the recognition we've brought to this board! And not a penny from Greg, not even coozies for us to keep our beer cold. After all the money we've given him to keep this board running and that's the thanks we've gotten??
[smilie=eek2.gif]

[smilie=loveyou.gif] Greg[/quote:2wqzkhbd]

If you need coozies, it only means your not drinking your beer fast enough!

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3bx2h6o9]Hey, I give you all of the oney I make off this site to support the team! :shock:

Is "oney" the same as a Ruble, a Pound, a Frank, a Kwan? :shock:
The "oney" is the official currency of Homostein. A small country were all the men wear loafers. And walk lightly in them. :roll:[/quote:3bx2h6o9] [smilie=a_rolling.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=a_crylaugh.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=a_crylaugh.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=a_crylaugh.gif]

How about The"I'll Kill All You Judgse With a Machete if You Don't Give Me High Scores" BBQ Team?

Back
Top Bottom