Canadian Open $30,000 in prizes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diva Q said:
wittdog said:
I heard it was sambuca...

Roflmao

Sambuca was this year. Tequila was last year and Adrienne makes some wicked good drinks.

I have my doubts about winning- too many good teams up here that know how to BBQ really well.

:shock: shake your head, honey . . . and if that doesn't work, bounce it off a wall . . . ;) I think it's almost as good as in the proverbial bag :D

Ok guys wish us all (Adriennes team, Tims team) luck this weekend - we are packing all our stuff today and getting ready. Picking up meat and groceries today and doing some prep work.

A big part of the Canadian Open is just surviving.

We do 4 complete meals for blind turn ins for each category and 2 complete meals for on site judging all total we will present 42 meals in 48 hours for the judges. (The sauce category really is not hard you just serve your sauce in a cup provided for blind so not much of a meal but on site you can provide them with items)

Saturdays Schedule:

Sauce - 10am
Brisket -12 pm
Pork- 2pm
Dessert - 4pm

Sunday's Schedule:

Chicken- 10am
Ribs - 12pm
Anything Butt - 2pm
Awards 4:30pm

Basically if you can survive the Canadian Open you can do any comp out there. :)

Remember Diva...you came on the show (twice) so the Karma will be with you...and as we all know...IT NEVER DOESN'T WORK!! :D

Back
Top Bottom