Best of the Best comp in NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I spoke with the guy on the phone and they have 30 teams right now .....and are still waiving the 100 late fee....

I have another contact email for the best of the best comp in Niagara Falls NY USA……I know some people have been having problems getting thru on the posted address….As of now they are still accepting apps and waiving the late fee…but you need to contact them soon if you want to compete….a phone call and a promise of cash at the comp will get you in (so I’ve been told)
Here is the alternate email addy….
mailbags2@aol.com
The lady’s name is Pam and I have her phone number if you would prefer to speak with her on the phone…pm me for the number if you want/need it….

Mailbags2@aol.com
If you haven't contaced the Best in the Best comp in the Falls and are planning to attend.....contact the addy above. SO they know you are coming and how much space you need...Also here is a link to a hotel that has openings for those of you needing a room...

Quality Inn 716-283-0621

http://www.qualityinn.com/ires/en-US/ht ... &nchild5=0

Be prepared to cook all 4categories if you want

:D You and I have gotta talk chicken. It's really not that bad. I honestly think if I can just tweak your technique a little . . .

Adrienne said:
:D You and I have gotta talk chicken. It's really not that bad. I honestly think if I can just tweak your technique a little . . .

I got the Patron lets talk this weekend :)

Back
Top Bottom