BBQTV covers Stagecoach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hay thanks for the love guys! Yep that was a fun one. Friday-Monday. We got sponsored by 2 pool companies and best of all Suzy Q! We came home with lots of dirt bugers. I think I'm finally sober too. We got 5th in pork and 9th and ribs. I just about pooped myself when they called 5th in pork. Our last comp we got 12th which was huge. I've always struggled in shoulder so this has been momentous. I haven’t been around, sooooo busy. I'm restoring a travel trailer, doing comps, catering and add to that a 60 hour work week and a new little girl I'm pretty slammed. I'll be back regularly when things slow down a bit.

Tri Tip said:
Hay thanks for the love guys! Yep that was a fun one. Friday-Monday. We got sponsored by 2 pool companies and best of all Suzy Q! We came home with lots of dirt bugers. I think I'm finally sober too. We got 5th in pork and 9th and ribs. I just about pooped myself when they called 5th in pork. Our last comp we got 12th which was huge. I've always struggled in shoulder so this has been momentous. I haven’t been around, sooooo busy. I'm restoring a travel trailer, doing comps, catering and add to that a 60 hour work week and a new little girl I'm pretty slammed. I'll be back regularly when things slow down a bit.

Congratulations Mike on great performances and the Susie Q sponsorship ... I love the Original Santa Maria Valley Style Seasoning. Once you season a Tri Tip and leave it on the counter to meld the fragrance wafts though the house ... drives me craze ... so good!

Back
Top Bottom