BBQ contest in wva martinsburg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Side of the Mountain Barbeque will be there. Plan on setting up friday night. Ya'll stop by and have a cold one.

The Crazy Rednecks' are looking at our schedules and will hopefully be able to come to this one. WE should now this week. Am I right that they are only judging Ribs, Chicken and a Chefs Choice? Can the Chef's choice be whatever I pick. Like Brats for instance....

The Crazy Redneck said:
The Crazy Rednecks' are looking at our schedules and will hopefully be able to come to this one. WE should now this week. Am I right that they are only judging Ribs, Chicken and a Chefs Choice? Can the Chef's choice be whatever I pick. Like Brats for instance....

Well, it will be great to see you guys again. My understanding is that the chefs choice is beef and it is blind judging.

Well, I filled out the online form. My partner can't be there so I am getting a volunteer to help me out. That is why I am hoping that I can do something simple for the Chefs Choice category. I was planning on coming in early Saturday morning and start cooking. This will depend on the response they give for Chefs Choice.

I just called the place and the girl I spoke with said sausage or Brats are O.K. for the Chefs Choice. However, I might just come up Friday night to socialize with everybody and make sure I get a spot plus attend the cooks meeting at 6PM.

The Crazy Redneck said:
I just called the place and the girl I spoke with said sausage or Brats are O.K. for the Chefs Choice. However, I might just come up Friday night to socialize with everybody and make sure I get a spot plus attend the cooks meeting at 6PM.

Ya gotta come up on friday. Thats the best time to be there. ;)

I will be there on Friday, but they have run out of spots with electricity. I should not need it because I will not start cooking till early Saturday morning. Does anybody know how many teams are coming since they have already run out of electrical hook-ups? Look forward to seeing y'all there.

The Crazy Redneck said:
I will be there on Friday, but they have run out of spots with electricity. I should not need it because I will not start cooking till early Saturday morning. Does anybody know how many teams are coming since they have already run out of electrical hook-ups? Look forward to seeing y'all there.

I paid for an electrical space so if you want to tap into mine your more than welcome. Just bring some cords. The website said the whole campground is booked solid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom