BBQ Central Get together LIST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All packed up and ready to go, picking up my brother and hitting the road in the morning about 6:30am, should be at some bar in Virginia no later than 8 pm. See you on Thursday bring you "A" golf game.

Bruce B said:
All packed up and ready to go, picking up my brother and hitting the road in the morning about 6:30am, should be at some bar in Virginia no later than 8 pm. See you on Thursday bring you "A" golf game.

Have a safe trip Bruce, see you early Friday!

Well the meat has been bought, Petunia is all cleaned up and I will be making the sauces today. Dusted off my golf clubs and put in 24 red stripped golf balls in my bag incase I loose a few. Meeting up with Bruce and his brother on thursday morning for a game of cow pasture putting. They designated me the beer B#$&ch. This is going to be a great weekend. Friday (Sunny and 78*) Saturday (Sunny and 84*). PARTY ON!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Well the meat has been bought, Petunia is all cleaned up and I will be making the sauces today. Dusted off my golf clubs and put in 24 red stripped golf balls in my bag incase I loose a few. Meeting up with Bruce and his brother on thursday morning for a game of cow pasture putting. They designated me the beer B#$&ch. This is going to be a great weekend. Friday (Sunny and 78*) Saturday (Sunny and 84*). PARTY ON!

I saw the forecast this morning as well Bill! Wooodooogie! I'm going to get my little one her first fishing rod tonight so we can fish a little this weekend as well!! I can't wait to get away for the weekend!!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="john pen":1nboth8u]Im jealous... :cry: :cry:

Wish you could join us John. I have an extra cooly for holding all of the beer I have to drink for you too. :P[/quote:1nboth8u]

Your the man !!! It's killing me here...Ill be going to Witt's tommarrow night to drown my sorrows in his beer..I hope there's tons of pics taken...

john pen said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2pp9sn1j][quote="john pen":2pp9sn1j]Im jealous... :cry: :cry:

Wish you could join us John. I have an extra cooly for holding all of the beer I have to drink for you too. :P[/quote:2pp9sn1j]

Your the man !!! It's killing me here...Ill be going to Witt's tommarrow night to drown my sorrows in his beer..I hope there's tons of pics taken...[/quote:2pp9sn1j]
:shock: That was tomarrow.... :D
Dave runs out and has to get more beer...

john pen said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1zkmhecr][quote="john pen":1zkmhecr]Im jealous... :cry: :cry:

Wish you could join us John. I have an extra cooly for holding all of the beer I have to drink for you too. :P[/quote:1zkmhecr]

Your the man !!! It's killing me here...Ill be going to Witt's tommarrow night to drown my sorrows in his beer..I hope there's tons of pics taken...[/quote:1zkmhecr]

Oh there will be and for some reason I have a feeling the majority of them will be of my butt crack or me in some other compromising position. :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="john pen":2pu5fwtj][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2pu5fwtj][quote="john pen":2pu5fwtj]Im jealous... :cry: :cry:

Wish you could join us John. I have an extra cooly for holding all of the beer I have to drink for you too. :P[/quote:2pu5fwtj]

Your the man !!! It's killing me here...Ill be going to Witt's tommarrow night to drown my sorrows in his beer..I hope there's tons of pics taken...[/quote:2pu5fwtj]

Oh there will be and for some reason I have a feeling the majority of them will be of my butt crack or me in some other compromising position. :roll:[/quote:2pu5fwtj]

Okay, thats even funnier.
18.gif
fu5hzo_th.gif

john pen said:
Anyone hear from Bruce ?

Bruce and Bill are playing golf this morning. I figure they're more than likely at a bar already cause the weather is funky!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="john pen":16b0kdgg]Anyone hear from Bruce ?

Bruce and Bill are playing golf this morning. I figure they're more than likely at a bar already cause the weather is funky![/quote:16b0kdgg]

Yep, made over the foggy mountain this morning to play a round of golf with Bruce and Gary (Bruces brother). It started off okay then the beer wench came by and it went down hill from there.

Bruce tending the flag for my par putt :LOL:

Gary's boggie putt.

Never understood how left handed people play golf.

The houses and the views were awsome.

That Bruce is one handsome devil ain't he?? :D

Just got back from WalMart and Giant with all the shopping done for tomorrow night and the weekend! Got three cases of beer, hope that lasts.........

I was gonna do some chicken wangs tomorrow night but Giant was out. So I'm doing Top Round w/WRB, grilled Sweet Taters w/WRO and grilled red onion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom