BBQ Central Chuckleheads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Okay folk. The list is in and it look's like we will be all together. I Just have to keep twisting arms to make sure. But so far, so good! I don't see any problems down the road. :D

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Okay folk. The list is in and it look's like we will be all together. I Just have to keep twisting arms to make sure. But so far, so good! I don't see any problems down the road. :D

Chris did I miss something?? WTF are you talking about???

Very cool.

I am really happy about this as is the team.

Looking forward to it.

(Larry he is talking about Oinktoberfest)

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":308zvp3z]Okay folk. The list is in and it look's like we will be all together. I Just have to keep twisting arms to make sure. But so far, so good! I don't see any problems down the road. :D

Chris did I miss something?? WTF are you talking about???[/quote:308zvp3z]

Dah, he is talking about the BBQ Central Get together in Clarence NY September 28, 29 at Oinktoberfest. Only the second biggest collection of forum members to be in one place. Okay, maybe there will be more than at the one we did. Make your reservations Larry, ITS GOING TO BE A PARTY!

brian j said:
i just dropped a check in the mail for $290 so i'm in for saturday's kcbs contest and sunday's backyard grilling comp. one question on the form, is power and water included with each site or should i have checked the box for 20 amp of power?
water is included and limited electricty

we are just doing the Sat contest and ordered extra space and electricity.

I wish you all the best for the Sunday comps (we will be more than happy to be taste testers LOL)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom