1st annual bbq-4-u summer bash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
That's about 6 1/2 hours from me in Ohio. So Woodman would be around 8 and Puff and Bruce would be somewhere around 10-11 hours. That's not towing a pit. I'll check my schedule and see what's happening. Hopefully it's a go.

By the way...about 8 1/2 from Rempe's front porch. ;)

Bill, as far as sites go, would those camping all be in one area ? When we make reservations should we tell them we're with BBQ-4-U (or is it going to be a big suprise for them that weekend when the whole campground smells like pork) ?

By the way Im definetly in..already have that weekend off...

Puff said:
I have to check but I believe the Harley Drags in Ohio are that weekend :cry:

You said they were in the beginning of June....here we go already...Puffs gonna be on the porch too...

john pen said:
Puff said:
I have to check but I believe the Harley Drags in Ohio are that weekend :cry:

You said they were in the beginning of June....here we go already...Puffs gonna be on the porch too...
Not sure I'll make a call right now ;)

Not looking good :cry:
Might be doing a run to PA 3rd weekend.
I'll know more after the 1st ;)

john pen said:
Bill, as far as sites go, would those camping all be in one area ? When we make reservations should we tell them we're with BBQ-4-U (or is it going to be a big suprise for them that weekend when the whole campground smells like pork) ?

I'm going to stow away on the Pen mobile

Captain Morgan said:
YOU feel snubbed? I offer ocean front hotel rooms, campgrounds
and bikini clad girls, and that's still not enough????
You forgot to mention huricane winds that will take an eye out...

Captain Morgan said:
YOU feel snubbed? I offer ocean front hotel rooms, campgrounds
and bikini clad girls, and that's still not enough????

Yeah but are any of those girls Virginians? :D

john pen said:

Right now my folks are in South America so but there are managers so I will get started with them. There are sites that we can get all together and there is an area that over looks the lake that I thought we could use as a center point. Good place for the smokers and bond fires.

Plus its all down hill to the lake so when Larry passes out, its a straight shot.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Plus its all down hill to the lake so when Larry passes out, its a straight shot.

Man, I cant wait, Im starting to stock the motor home with Stoli, Blue Lite and pork asap !!!!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="john pen":1oi3w45r]Bill, as far as sites go, would those camping all be in one area ? When we make reservations should we tell them we're with BBQ-4-U (or is it going to be a big suprise for them that weekend when the whole campground smells like pork) ?

Right now my folks are in South America so but there are managers so I will get started with them. There are sites that we can get all together and there is an area that over looks the lake that I thought we could use as a center point. Good place for the smokers and bond[smilie=a_makeitstop.gif] fires.

Plus its all down hill to the lake so when Larry passes out, its a straight shot.[/quote:1oi3w45r]

Who said I'm coming??

Back
Top Bottom