08 Oink Line Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kloset BBQR said:
With 65 teams anticipated are they planning on paying out more than 6 places?
Don't think so Dallas. Things are getting more completed than they need be! That's why I want to nip this crap in the bud ASAP. :D :roll:

Dang..If Griff's coming all the way from Alaska, I guess I can make the 40 min. trek from Lewiston. I probably wont compete, but will be happy to sample all meat prior to turn in and will be available for complementary beer consumption. Id be in for the pot luck Friday night (yes, Ill bring something to pass !!!). Hey pigs, would there be a place to park my bus on Witts site ?

Id be in for the pot luck Friday night (yes, Ill bring something to pass !!!). Hey pigs, would there be a place to park my bus on Witts site ?[/quote]
Drive her on in. :LOL: Worst thing that could happen is if the cops get called! :LOL: Serious, I can hold a parking place. Were not competing this year, Just helping out. Keep me posted. Be great to see you again.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Griff said:
[quote="john pen":3a5omzql]will be available for complementary beer consumption.

Did he say complimentary beer?
Oh please. Do I have to dignify that with a answer? :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:3a5omzql]
I'm not sure "dignify" and "beer" can be used in the same thought. :?

--John

Unity said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Griff said:
[quote="john pen":11dhteiy]will be available for complementary beer consumption.

Did he say complimentary beer?
Oh please. Do I have to dignify that with a answer? :LOL: :LOL:
I'm not sure "dignify" and "beer" can be used in the same thought. :?

--John[/quote:11dhteiy]
:LOL: Ya got a point there John. :D

great news about the space. If possible we would like to be next to Simcoe Country Smokers (I want to spy on their chicken prep ) and well everyone else from BBQ Central. :D

Diva, you have to make that dessert again this year, if not, don't bother crossing the border. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Diva Q said:
great news about the space. If possible we would like to be next to Simcoe Country Smokers (I want to spy on their chicken prep ) and well everyone else from BBQ Central. :D

What are you talking about? I assume it's getting everyone together and not the 10x20'space. Better rethink that one if you're talking about the size of the space because your trailer and setup won't fit in 10x20' either...if I remember it correctly. Standard is 20'x20'. I'm hoping Pigs gave the wrong info and this is much todo about nothing. George is a reasonable guy and I think it will all work out.

Bruce B said:
Diva, you have to make that dessert again this year, if not, don't bother crossing the border. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LOL I may have something else in the works for dessert this year. I will try it out first at the Canadian Open then if it goes well then Oink.

Whatever it is i promise to make more this time round.

:)

This was a great time last year. The team is looking forward to it. We will definitely be back again this year... and many more years to come.

Diva I think we strap Dad's Mobile to the pumpkin launcher and go for a distance record....

Tim

pressuretreatedsmoker said:
This was a great time last year. The team is looking forward to it. We will definitely be back again this year... and many more years to come.

Diva I think we strap Dad's Mobile to the pumpkin launcher and go for a distance record....

Tim
ROFLMAO

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah, we can be beside Diva, she can spy on our chicken program (Don't ask me why she wants to do that) But we're gonna steal her dessert after she's had too many chocholate cakes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom