What To Do With Sausage????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Picked up some Aidell's Sausage at Costco last week. I love sausage but I alwasy have a hard time figurin' out what sides to make with it or different ways to have it other than pan fried or grilled. Any suggestions for sides or whatever would be appreciated.

Is it Italian sausage or something along those lines? Beans would go well with that. Of course onions and peppers sauteed to top the sausage is good. Potato salad is good and so would cole slaw, mac salad or any cold salad. $0.02 :D

although potato salad is great, I like something sharp or twangy to cut through the heavy rich flavor and texture of the sausage. Slaw is good,
and of course as Rempe mentioned, onions and peppers. That said, I love just about any sausage with mac and cheese.

Also love it with corn and shrimp, the low country boil thing.

Chop it, fry it, then add onion and green caggage, salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp dried thyme.

Grill it high direct till hot and sizzling serve it with grilled chicked for a mixed grill, rice and greens

Dice 2 table spoons, fry on high, drop two eggs on tops, salt, pepper, cheyenne serve on toast.

ZILLA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom