secret ingredient

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I have been asking a lot of questions on various boards and want to start giving back. What more could I do than hand out my secret ingredient for Daddy's Kungfu BBQ sauce? Not much more, indeed.

So, here it is -

Wolfe Rub

Yours?

kungfuBBQ said:
I have been asking a lot of questions on various boards and want to start giving back. What more could I do than hand out my secret ingredient for Daddy's Kungfu BBQ sauce? Not much more, indeed.

So, here it is -

orange juice concentrate

Yours?

That's like saying spaghetti sauce has tomatoes in it. :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
kungfuBBQ said:

So, here it is -

orange juice concentrate

Yours?

Carolina, Texas, or Kansas City spaghetti sauce? There's a difference you know.

I thought I was dealing with pros here :roll:

now look here, before you go calling people humanistics or whatever, I want you to know that this board frowns upon calling androids bad names.

And my secret ingrediant is vinegar.

Hey kungfobbq, where in IOWA ya from, i'm up by Ames.

Captain you stole my secret ingrediant, who told you?

Hey Smokebuzz,

Welcome to the forum. Spent about 5 months working in Ames a few years ago on a project. Nice town. I spent a lot of time at a barbecue place there. I can't remember the name of it now, but it was huge. I think it had Hickory or something like that in the name.

Hickery Park, I don't care for it and most people that come to our block party or have had stuff off my smoker won't go back to Hickery Park as i don't care for either,. Every body said it has gone down and used to be VERY good, i've only lived here for 2 years . I'm a southern Iowa'n tranplanted to North cental IA.

But apperantly ALOT of people like Hickery Park cuz it's always packed

smokebuzz said:
Hey kungfobbq, where in IOWA ya from, i'm up by Ames.

Captain you stole my secret ingrediant, who told you?

Quad Cities, but I grew up close to Ames in Marshalltown. I went to ISU for a semester before transfering to the University of Iowa. Ames is a great place.

Also, you are close to Ankeny and thus close to Hawgeyes BBQ - check them out!

I got my Horizon Marshall at Hawgeyes a year ago, was down there last weekend for open house and got meet Bill Arnold, what a awsome person

Unity said:
Nobody here likes Larry. :roll: (Or is that Greg?) :?

--John 8)
Good, less people I have to make happy! :shock:

Diva Q said:
Give the guy a break Larry.

Diva you're proving me right, women are a pain in the ass!

kungfuBBQ said:
Larry Wolfe said:
kungfuBBQ said:

So, here it is -

orange juice concentrate

Yours?

Carolina, Texas, or Kansas City spaghetti sauce? There's a difference you know.

I thought I was dealing with pros here :roll:

There's your first mistake!

For the record, I was kidding!

BTW, I didn't know Carolina, Texas and Kansas Citey was famous for their spaghetti sauce!! [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif] [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]

Back
Top Bottom