Yummy Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I been on Ezra for the past 30 yrs or so..with occasional devolvements into Black Jack. Guess I stick with Darryl Royal's good advice and dance with who brung ya etc. Now speaking of cordials did not realize most of them are vodka based. Really surprised me on Baileys Irish Cream. Person would expect it to contain Irish Whiskey but it dont. Now Saint Brendens at half the price is based on Irish Whiskey. The Likker salesman say Baileys has a big advertising budget. Thats why it cost so much.

Greg Rempe said:
Love Blantons and I also have preference to Bakers...a consistent 107 proof...very nice!
I've never had the Bakers. I drink Maker's a bit but after trying Blanton's, the rest just don't seem to cut it. My everyday, go to is Jim Beam Black, best bang for the buck!

Nick Prochilo said:
Griff said:
I like Blantons when it comes to American corn whiskey.
Amen to that! Did you know that they have different tops on their bottles, with horses in different poses like they are racing, and a different letter stamped on each cap to spell out Blanton's?

I had noticed the different horses, but not the letters.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2r5o5vrz]Love Blantons and I also have preference to Bakers...a consistent 107 proof...very nice!
I've never had the Bakers. I drink Maker's a bit but after trying Blanton's, the rest just don't seem to cut it. My everyday, go to is Jim Beam Black, best bang for the buck![/quote:2r5o5vrz]

Ahhh Jim Beam, brings back fond memories of my 23rd or so bday. A friend was in town and decided to buy me shots of Mr. Beam every 10 or 20 minutes but we did them together so it wasn't like he was just trying to get me bombed (He must have eaten something because he was still standing by the end of the night). So after about 10 shots over the course of maybe two hours my cab arrived and i proceeded to projectile vomit out the front door of the bar. Hey at least it wasn't inside :mrgreen: I got home forgot that we had family in town so all of the sleeping arrangements were different. Found my bed and landed on my sleeping parents and then found the bathroom floor until the morning. For a couple of years I couldn't even smell jim beam without a small gag reflex setting in.

bigwheel said:
Well I have heard certain afficiandos say that unless a whiskey comes from Bourbon County KY it aint bourbon blah blah blah. If so somebody needs to sue em cuz it say on the label of Ezra, "Kentucky Straight"
"Bourbon Whiskey"
"Sour Mash'
I may have to forward this off to Prez Osama and get the EPA on em. Hey Brian got the true poop on 4 Roses today from an old likker salesman who been in the bizness 31 years. He say it began life a cheap blend (meaning it mainly vodka like other blends) and peddled cheap as in the 9 buck per half gallon range. He say back in the 70's they quit selling it in the US. It was reincarnated fairly recently as a straight whiskey. He say it aint bad but way overpriced. Guess they trying to generate some snob appeal with the yups. Them high price tags is just the ticket on that deal.

bigwheel

DaleP said:
sour mash is not bourbon anyhow.

You are full of sour mash arent you.

Actually been out of sour mash for a week or two. I drink mainly ice water with a splash of Franzia Chillable Red from the big cardboard box. It is the way Eyetalian chillins is taught to drink wine from an early age without going off to kindergarten snockered.

bigwheel said:
Actually been out of sour mash for a week or two. I drink mainly ice water with a splash of Franzia Chillable Red from the big cardboard box. It is the way Eyetalian chillins is taught to drink wine from an early age without going off to kindergarten snockered.

We actually used to drink it at my grand parents house mixed with coke!

Well dang..guess I have to give up my claim to having invented the world's first Wine Cooler. Back in high screwl there was a brand of wine available called Bali Hi (sic). It was real exotic fruity tasting like stuff from Hiwaya or Bora Bora etc. I got to pouring it over a big glass or ice then leaving a little room to dust it off with some 7-up. Wowser that stuff tasted good on a hot day when sitting around the swimming pool. Would get a person about as jicky as drinking beer all day.

bigwheel said:
Well dang..guess I have to give up my claim to having invented the world's first Wine Cooler. Back in high screwl there was a brand of wine available called Bali Hi (sic). It was real exotic fruity tasting like stuff from Hiwaya or Bora Bora etc. I got to pouring it over a big glass or ice then leaving a little room to dust it off with some 7-up. Wowser that stuff tasted good on a hot day when sitting around the swimming pool. Would get a person about as jicky as drinking beer all day.

No need to give up your claim to fame. When you were in high school I wasn't even a twinkle in my fathers eyes! :LOL:

Well I figgered your great grand parents had beat me to the punch with the wine and coke deal.

I just love chicken...When ever I am free at my home I supposed to cook new recipes....
I chicken is my favorite food dish..! Chicken fried rice is my favorite...! If any one know the different recipes for making the chicken then please share here...!!!! Thanks in advanced...!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom