Your Ultimate Comfort Food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I hate to hijack a perfectly good poon tang thread and switch back over to Comfort Food which I think is how this creature was birthed...but just had a good cooking and drinking pal email a recipe for soup. Tell ya it like that deja vue stuff all over again. I will go post it in the recipe section so yall can continue to talk about poon tang or whutever. :LOL:

bigwheel

Now don't keep us dangling here. Whut kinda cheese? Bread? Butter or oleo marjoram? Whut kinda soup? Kindly post the recipe when you get time. If the soup come out of a can whut brand was it etc? Enquiring minds need to know this kinda stuff. Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Now don't keep us dangling here. Whut kinda cheese? Bread? Butter or oleo marjoram? Whut kinda soup? Kindly post the recipe when you get time. If the soup come out of a can whut brand was it etc? Enquiring minds need to know this kinda stuff. Thanks.

bigwheel

American (of course), what bread I made on Sunday, Oliva spread, what ever soup I was in the mood to make, probably would have beans in it! Don't care much for soup in a can!

bigwheel said:
Well I hate to hijack a perfectly good poon tang thread and switch back over to Comfort Food which I think is how this creature was birthed...but just had a good cooking and drinking pal email a recipe for soup. Tell ya it like that deja vue stuff all over again. I will go post it in the recipe section so yall can continue to talk about poon tang or whutever. :LOL:

bigwheel
I never thought I would say this but thanks Wheeler for the correct spelling! ;)

You put beans in soup? Gasp!! Do they sell Velvetter Cheese in your area?

bigwheel

[/quote]

American (of course), what bread I made on Sunday, Oliva spread, what ever soup I was in the mood to make, probably would have beans in it! Don't care much for soup in a can![/quote]

Back
Top Bottom