You wanna what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justaguy

Sous Chef
This past week I had a family event to attend and caught a ride with my brother in law. On the way BBQ comes up and here what he asked me, and I quote "If I wanted to grill a brisket, should I boil it first like ribs?" I must have made an awful expression cause then he said "you know, how your supposed to boil the ribs first to make them tender." I responded "I wouldn't, I don't, and talk like that will get you shot in some places." Funny thing is he spent a couple years in the Carolinas, missionary work, but you'd think he'd pick something up.

wittdog said:
Luckily he's related by marriage not blood...

My wife went down to her parents and a few weeks ago and he made them ribs. I guess she got all mad at him and was "Why the hell are you boiling those." She's catching on.

Every now and then the dude next door will boil the snot out of 3 or 4 racks of loin back ribs, slather them down with KC masturbate, and then on a screaming hot gas grill. Tells me that's how you get them falling off the bone. NO THANKS! He does the same damn thing with chicken. Get's out the turkey fryer, boils to beat hell, then on the crazy hot gas grill. I don't get it.

Pigs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom