Yes, I have the time to listen to you whine!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
I'm off to Buffalo to see Green Day as a B-day present to my 12 year old daughter Natalie today (No pictures you freakin pervs!) Side trip to The Falls. Be good!

What a Dad! My Dad, God rest his soul, said to me when I was a pup on the very day that the Beatles broke up "its about G-- D--- time". He never did warm up to the idea of rock n roll, long hair or welfare.

I think I would be beating my 11 year old son to the line to get in the Green day concert

He said Green Day, Bruce...not Green Bay!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

I have seen Green Day many times...very good live!!

"Don't wanna be an American Idiot!!"

One of the best concerts I have ever seen! These guys know how to leave it all on the stage!Billie Joe Armstrong is a true showman .Pigs, I was staying .3 miles from the Anchor on High st. We managed to do 20 wings when we had a spare 45 minutes. HUGE wings! I bought a gallon of the hot sauce and a shirt! Great experience! Kinda like goin to Tony Packo's in Toledo for a chili dog, Nathan's on Coney Island, or Smitty's in Lockhart Tx for brisket!Kinda like a "shrine" Wood

Actually, one for each of the three. My daughter was trying to get me picked to go up on Bass, but was just too far away to get noticed! Whew!!!!

Back
Top Bottom