Yeah...............................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I just burnt 3, 1 inch thick t-bones........................... Yeah I'm embarrassed and pissed. I thought the bottom vents on the kettle were closed when I put the lid on, but the flames shooting out the top when I went back out proved me wrong. Good thing the potatoes were cooked in the oven!

[smilie=a_damnit.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] That hurts

They weren't burnt to the point they were inedible, but they were burnt enough to piss me off!

Chuckwagoncook said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Nothing like tanking a few nice pieces of meat. Don't feel bad Larry, we all have been there. :roll:

I here you there shit happens, but not to Larry, he has never screwed up before, so we have gotta let him get used to being a normal person. We should all pull together and give him our support as he realizes hes not PERFECT........ :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry Larry just pullin your chain, its good to know I aint the only one who screws up!!

I'll bet he didn't screw up. He made the story up so we would stop thinking he was god! Remember, no pics = on cook! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
Chuckwagoncook said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":wmw00azi]Nothing like tanking a few nice pieces of meat. Don't feel bad Larry, we all have been there. :roll:

I here you there shit happens, but not to Larry, he has never screwed up before, so we have gotta let him get used to being a normal person. We should all pull together and give him our support as he realizes hes not PERFECT........ :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry Larry just pullin your chain, its good to know I aint the only one who screws up!!

I'll bet he didn't screw up. He made the story up so we would stop thinking he was god! Remember, no pics = on cook! :LOL:[/quote:wmw00azi]

I screw up alot, just don't post about it!! :shock: I said that just to make Puff feel better! :LOL:
Here's the last describable pic's of the t-bones before they were "FUBR'd".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom