Y'all please keep my son Tyler in your prayers today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kpig,

Prayers have been sent for Tyler and your family. Best of luck to all of you. We will be thinking about you today. Please let us know how the surgery goes.

KP, prayers coming from the Wolfe family to yours! Tyler's gonna be fine. You guys stay strong for him. I had what sounds like the same "Spinal Fusion" 21 years ago for sevre scoliosis as well. I have 3 "Herrington" (titanium) rods in my spine as well as the bone graft from my hip to fuse everything together. The process you've described about Tylers surgery sounds identical, ICU and all... He'll be good as knew before you know it! He looks like a football fan so he'll be anxious to get better soon!!!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

I had a friend in high school who had surgery for scoliosis. He had to wear a back brace for over a year but it worked great and now as far as I know, he has no problems with it at all.

My grandmother has scoliosis. Of course, surgery wasn't available when she was young. She's 93 now and just gets smaller every year. Starting at her shoulders and going to the middle of her back is a large hump. As the years go by, it gets larger because it keeps curving more and more. My cousin has a mild case and so far they haven't recommended surgery. My sister was thought to have it and was x-rayed several different times over the course of 2 years when they decided she was ok.

Back
Top Bottom