Yall over weight? We got help...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
south-beach-diet.jpg

I noticed that my clothes were getting very tight and the button on my belt popped off so I tried the "South Beach Diet"... Wow. in 3 weeks I feel much stronger and have lost 3 inches around the fat belly. If you feel like crap from being over weight, I sugest you give it a try. The best part is that after phase #1 you can eat all kinds of meats... That means BBQ!!!! If you don't want to buy a copy from Gregs amazon link then here's a online copy for you to get started.. I challenge all overweight BBQ Central folks to give it a try.. It might save your life...

http://books.google.com/books?q=south+beach+diet&btnG=Search+Books

You can thank me later... I can sign the book too is so desired... ;)

Sappodeaux

We're doing a "Biggest loser" contest at work..We weighed in on Nov 1st and we end Dec 31... 7 guys, 20 bucks each..Winner takes all. Im just doing the calorie thing.. 1250 for three days and 1500 on the fourth. Im down 7 lbs so far..

Work in progress for me as well.

LOL BBQ and the trip tooks its toll. Ill never be a skinny chick but 40-50 lbs is going to come off.

lots of simple meat and veggies.

Well if anybody have trouble finding a scale to go high enough a person can always stop off at the cotton gin for quick weigh job. They had to do that for a new city cop they hired up at Vernon once upon a time. That boy was a whopper.

bigwheel

We had a guy in the Army that had to go to the motor pool for medical weigh ins. Put his fat ass on the truck scale. :LOL: No it wasn't me.

Hmmm..now that is interesting. Who would have thought the motor pool need to weigh heavy stuff. Swear hanging out on here is just like getting a BS or BA in college. Now I knew an old Tanker (since passed) who claimed her was there the day Patton peed in that River..Rhine..Rhone..Brazos..I forget now..but it was highly symbolic and a moral booster to the Troops. Got to have been a great man. Now he thought he had been reincarnated and stuff like that. That is a little kinky in my book.

bigwheel

john pen said:
We're doing a "Biggest loser" contest at work..We weighed in on Nov 1st and we end Dec 31... 7 guys, 20 bucks each..Winner takes all. Im just doing the calorie thing.. 1250 for three days and 1500 on the fourth. Im down 7 lbs so far..

Who da thunk........FAT cops! :LOL:

Maybe try laying off the donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":1gh2k4m9]We're doing a "Biggest loser" contest at work..We weighed in on Nov 1st and we end Dec 31... 7 guys, 20 bucks each..Winner takes all. Im just doing the calorie thing.. 1250 for three days and 1500 on the fourth. Im down 7 lbs so far..

Who da thunk........FAT cops! :LOL:

Maybe try laying off the donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:1gh2k4m9]

Lets see, who do I know thats a cop on Long Island...Oh ya...Ive got to go and make a quick phone call...

Ok one week down since I got back and I am down 9 (YES!) pounds.

So this is a good kick off for the winter fasting.

Ugh gonna kill me to start making Xmas cookies soon.

Diva Q said:
Ok one week down since I got back and I am down 9 (YES!) pounds.

So this is a good kick off for the winter fasting.

Ugh gonna kill me to start making Xmas cookies soon.
Way to go !!!

Hey Diva I put that winter fast thang on hold till after New Years. Only sane way to approach it. Also..drink Natural Lite. Its real cheap and tastes like water and won't make you drunk. It is also real low in carbs and cals I think. I cant see good enough to read the label but everybody says I have been losing weight. I got into some size 42 britches the other day with a little room to spare. Back when I drank high dollar reg strength beer (Budwieser) I wear a size 46. Just trying to cover all the bases here I do think Pigs on the Wing mentioned a beer diet. Give it a try and repoat back on the results after Jan 1st.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom