Yah right only 6 inches fell. Pffft.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Well this morning I posted that we had not received much if anything last night. Well we made up for it this afternoon and evening. We have almost 2 ft now. Yup 2 ft. Not including what is blowing around.

Here are a few pics.

Vlad is right now snowblowing out parts of our street. He and our neighbour Dave spent over an hour helping some people get the vehicle out. The road has over 2 FT on it and the plow hasn't come by at all. Snowdrifts are bad too. So Vlad decided to blow out the worst of it.

My smokers are almost covered. Poor things.

And since I have so much BBQ comp stuff now I had to give up my half of the garage. My poor truck is getting covered completely.

and its still coming down. Oh my goodness. First priority in the AM is to shovel out smokers and a path for the dogs.

Gotta do ribs tomorrow and ABTs.

That Vlad is a good man....you going to let him cook something after he gets done snowblowing? You should get him an RK. :LOL:

wittdog said:
That Vlad is a good man....you going to let him cook something after he gets done snowblowing? You should get him an RK. :LOL:
LOL Um no.

More snow last night. And it has not stopped. Yikes.

Unity said:
This is pretty weird, our Northern Tier and Canadian folks freaked out by snow. :?

--John

Not freaked out, just fed up.

What Danielle said is ohhhh so bang on.

Right now if I were to stand in the middle of my front lawn, I would be totally buried alive due to the drifts and what we already had.

The only good thing is, the lakes need to melt off badly as our water levels have been so low the past few years.

But enough is enough, it has to stop sometime.

Tannehill Kid said:
Think I will stay in the south. We've got to mow our yard this coming week :cry:

Yep, I mowed my a couple of weeks ago. Needs it again. I have floweres starting to bloom already.

I hate you southerners right now. :x

I'm sick of it. 5+ feet in my back yard, I can pretty much climb straight onto my roof!

Good news is, I live on a HWY now, so its always clean and bare. I def don't miss living in the townhouse! Sorry to hear that Danielle, I know it gets bad there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom