WWIV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DATsBBQ said:
Back on topic. If the Islamofacists take over, the only rights you will have will be to worship Allah, kill infidels and sell your children into slavery. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :D
Furthermore you forgot to mention that we will no longer be able to eat PORK :!: They will pull that bacon out of my cold dead fingers...

One thing we as a people need to watch is for a group….practices of Islam, born again Christians, Catholics or what ever…. using our system to change things………

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2r9clh17][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2r9clh17]Here is a example, I used to shoot trap on a league, my shotgun broke, I went to the gun store to buy a new one while it was in the shop and had to wait 3 days to pick it up. (Brady law) Also I bought my first gun when I was 16 no adult needed no paper work, just a sale. NOT ANY MORE!

Chris, what right was taken away?? You were still able to purchase your gun, you just had to wait for it.[/quote:2r9clh17]
I can't buy a AK-47 Or a M-16 Or any auto wepon. It's okay for the government to have them, just not me. :)[/quote:2r9clh17]

Why do you need a fully automatic gun?? I own many guns and agree every household should have one. But I don't believe anyone other than Soldiers going to war or law enforcement need them.

DATsBBQ said:
Back on topic. If the Islamofacists take over, the only rights you will have will be to worship Allah, kill infidels and sell your children into slavery. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :D
So, if you hate Islamofacists, Are you a bigot? I'm not, I hate every one. :grin:

I just can't stand people how can't think for themselves and take what there religon, gov, media or whatever as the be all end all......

wittdog said:
That's where you and I disagree first if I was able to do something and then the government comes along and passes legislation that says what I used to be able to do is now against the law…..Then it was a “rightâ€

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":12dry8c3][quote="Larry Wolfe":12dry8c3][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":12dry8c3]Here is a example, I used to shoot trap on a league, my shotgun broke, I went to the gun store to buy a new one while it was in the shop and had to wait 3 days to pick it up. (Brady law) Also I bought my first gun when I was 16 no adult needed no paper work, just a sale. NOT ANY MORE!

Chris, what right was taken away?? You were still able to purchase your gun, you just had to wait for it.[/quote:12dry8c3]
I can't buy a AK-47 Or a M-16 Or any auto wepon. It's okay for the government to have them, just not me. :)[/quote:12dry8c3]

Why do you need a fully automatic gun?? I own many guns and agree every household should have one. But I don't believe anyone other than Soldiers going to war or law enforcement need them.[/quote:12dry8c3]
All the drug dealers have one, why can't I have one. :!:

Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:
That's where you and I disagree first if I was able to do something and then the government comes along and passes legislation that says what I used to be able to do is now against the law…..Then it was a “rightâ€

wittdog said:
But all that booze getting sucked down is doing wonders for your body.....

If you're drinking and the person next to you is not, it doesn't effect their health.

Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:

If you're drinking and the person next to you is not, it doesn't effect their health.
Until someone gets into a car..........or that guy next to you pukes....or decides to act like an a$$hole cuz he can't handle his beer.........and then things get violent

bige1 said:
they are having a chicken wing comp at the next cookoff , any ideas for chicken wings ? OOPs sorry wrong topic :)
The goverment has decided that chicken skin is bad for you so you will no longer be able to cook chicken with the skin on. :!:

Cool, I just knew this was going to get ugly. :grin: Bet this thread gets locked before the day is over. WATE, that's taking away my fredom of speach! :grin:
Like I said absoulute power corrupts absolutley....

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:

Until someone gets into a car..........or that guy next to you pukes....or decides to act like an a$$hole cuz he can't handle his beer.........and then things get violent

Your point was your right to smoke in a bar was taken away. And I addressed that and now your debating about the uncontrollable event of a drunk driver or someone puking on you. Sure someone that's drank too much and gets into a car is a danger to society. But smoking in a bar/restaraunt and drunk driving are two different scenarios. The Government is trying to control what people do in public that affect their health (ie. ban smoking in public places). The Government can't make the decision for some idiot that gets behind the wheel plastered, whether he got into that condition in a bar or at home. Yes both can and do affect the publics health and lives, but are two different issues.

wittdog said:
bige1 said:
they are having a chicken wing comp at the next cookoff , any ideas for chicken wings ? OOPs sorry wrong topic :)
The goverment has decided that chicken skin is bad for you so you will no longer be able to cook chicken with the skin on. :!:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cool, I just knew this was going to get ugly. :grin: Bet this thread gets locked before the day is over. WATE, that's taking away my fredom of speach! :grin:

As long as no threats, vulgarity or racial slurs are thrown I don't think this thread will get locked. We've had a good debate so far, lets keep it going!

Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":zotit633]
wittdog said:

Your point was your right to smoke in a bar was taken away. And I addressed that and now your debating about the uncontrollable event of a drunk driver or someone puking on you. Sure someone that's drank too much and gets into a car is a danger to society. But smoking in a bar/restaraunt and drunk driving are two different scenarios. The Government is trying to control what people do in public that affect their health (ie. ban smoking in public places). The Government can't make the decision for some idiot that gets behind the wheel plastered, whether he got into that condition in a bar or at home. Yes both can and do affect the publics health and lives, but are two different issues.[/quote:zotit633]
That's were you're wrong Larry...the goverment can and has taken steps to prevent that uncontrolable event...it was call Prohibition and it sucked.

You know, my only beef is the fact that they are chopping heads off and killing anyone non islamic very brutally but when we treat a gitmo detainee "poorly" they have to burn flags and say death to the U.S. Those people need to just be removed from the earth.

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
You know, my only beef is the fact that they are chopping heads off and killing anyone non islamic very brutally but when we treat a gitmo detainee "poorly" they have to burn flags and say death to the U.S. Those people need to just be removed from the earth.
I agree =D> .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom