WTF????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I can interpret for BBQmmm anytime yall want. We are on the same wavelength so to speak. He is teasing the Canadain lady about being a griller and owning a pellet muncher as opposed to a having a manly man bbq pit like he got. She is denying it. Simple eh?

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well I can interpret for BBQmmm anytime yall want. We are on the same wavelength so to speak. He is teasing the Canadain lady about being a griller and owning a pellet muncher as opposed to a having a manly man bbq pit like he got. She is denying it. Simple eh?

bigwheel

wow, Bigwheel - cut to the chase.

My team logo has an igloo, because at almost EVERY U.S. comp I attended in conjunction with the previous team with which I was associated (Dizzy Pig Canada), I was asked if we lived in igloos in Canada; if we had electricity and running water; things of that ilk. I was also questioned about whether or not polar bears and other wild creatures roamed the streets in Canada, since it was assumed that we had snow here, year round. Thus the logo. It was intended to be a joke. When my team sets up our site at comps, we have a bunch of penguins standing in front of an igloo, roasting imitation marshmallows around an imitation pit. Now, as we all know, penguins come from the South Pole, as opposed to the pole closer to Canada . . . so just another jab at humor.

Now, as far as 'big pits' go, I have lots. Currently, between the backyard, trailer, storage, and out as loaners to friends, I believe the number to be in the range of twenty three. I also own an FEC - which, as we all know, uses pellets. Why do I have an FEC, you may querie? Because I like to indulge in a few cocktails at competitions, and therefore, I have a cooker on which I can rely, at all times, which needs little or no help from me to do it's job!

So, BBQmmm, there is your answer - I think. If I missed something, feel free to let me know. As you can see by the timing of my posts, I've been up for an awful long time today, since 1 something am, as far as I can recall, so I may have overlooked providing an answer to some of your musings. If that is the case, lemme know, and I'll fill in the blanks for ya!

Oh, and if you're ever at a comp where my team is competing, feel free to drop by my site and introduce yourself. The whole team would love to meet you!

Adrienne,

I understand your need to explain everything as some people feel the need to pick on others as it is easy. I feel that finding something good is the better path. Personally I love Canadians and my Grandfather (my Mom was adopted, long story) was Canadian and he became an American citizen. I just thought I would write you this note to let you know that not every conversation is a pissing contest on this forum and there is lots of great people who are not interested in picking on people ananomously.

Keep the faith sister,
Bryan

Adrienne said:
My team logo has an igloo, because at almost EVERY U.S. comp I attended in conjunction with the previous team with which I was associated (Dizzy Pig Canada), I was asked if we lived in igloos in Canada; if we had electricity and running water; things of that ilk. I was also questioned about whether or not polar bears and other wild creatures roamed the streets in Canada, since it was assumed that we had snow here, year round.

I get the same questions being from Alaska. Plus, they ask if they can use their American money here. :LOL: :LOL:

Griff and A, in a kind of semi-related story...I still get asked if the Cuyahoga River catches on fire...I mean really!! :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Wheeler and BBQmmmmm.......hmmmmm, I never made the connection, but indeed, they are kindred spirits, both far to crafty and intelligent for the rest of us !!! I go back to 04 and the Klose forum with both of them. I have met MMMM (John) , and someday, I'll prolly meet Jeff too. Don't take BBQmmmmm too seriously there Adrienne. He is a conundrum wrapped in a mystery, dipped in an enigma (or it that an enima?)

bknox said:
Adrienne,

I understand your need to explain everything as some people feel the need to pick on others as it is easy. I feel that finding something good is the better path. Personally I love Canadians and my Grandfather (my Mom was adopted, long story) was Canadian and he became an American citizen. I just thought I would write you this note to let you know that not every conversation is a pissing contest on this forum and there is lots of great people who are not interested in picking on people ananomously.

Keep the faith sister,
Bryan

Agreed, Bryan! - and thank you for your post. Yesterday, between the million or so other things I was attending to in my 20 hr day, I took an historical look back at other posts, generated from the same person, and noticed a trend. After seeing said trend, I was even more pleased with my invitation for BBQmmm to meet my team. We're a great big friendly group of Canadians, who'd be likely to make ANYONE smile!

Griff said:
Adrienne said:
My team logo has an igloo, because at almost EVERY U.S. comp I attended in conjunction with the previous team with which I was associated (Dizzy Pig Canada), I was asked if we lived in igloos in Canada; if we had electricity and running water; things of that ilk. I was also questioned about whether or not polar bears and other wild creatures roamed the streets in Canada, since it was assumed that we had snow here, year round.

I get the same questions being from Alaska. Plus, they ask if they can use their American money here. :LOL: :LOL:

So . . . are you intimating that you DO NO LIVE IN AN IGLOO? Wow. That's gonna take some work for me to straighten out my thinking. I had a vision of a really big, high end igloo law office type of set up, with seal oil lamps, and animal skins, meat and flint used as payment for services rendered . . . :LOL:

Woodman said:
Wheeler and BBQmmmmm.......hmmmmm, I never made the connection, but indeed, they are kindred spirits, both far to crafty and intelligent for the rest of us !!! I go back to 04 and the Klose forum with both of them. I have met MMMM (John) , and someday, I'll prolly meet Jeff too. Don't take BBQmmmmm too seriously there Adrienne. He is a conundrum wrapped in a mystery, dipped in an enigma (or it that an enima?)

ROFLMAO. tyvm, Woodman!
My a$$ was already overloaded with riders and hangers on this week, so BBQmmm got the pointy end of the stick. Been a long week, with multiple (like a kazillion) demands on my time, some planned, some a complete surprise - some of which have now been satisfied, and some still looming. I am shocked that my head is still above water, although only barely! So with that in mind, I'll take another deep breath, and carry on!

I think if you post more than 2 posts in a row without someone else posting in between, you win the Golden Peg and Hook award...aka the Mike Hedrick Award.

Adrienne, resist the need to explain yourself. You an Aaron are great people and everyone here that has met both of you will attest to the same and there is absolutely no need explain anything about yourselves. ;)

Uncle Bubba said:
I think if you post more than 2 posts in a row without someone else posting in between, you win the Golden Peg and Hook award...aka the Mike Hedrick Award.

Adrienne, resist the need to explain yourself. You an Aaron are great people and everyone here that has met both of you will attest to the same and there is absolutely no need explain anything about yourselves. ;)

still cannot believe that he doesn't live and practice from an igloo

wittdog said:
Greg Rempe said:
Griff and A, in a kind of semi-related story...I still get asked if the Cuyahoga River catches on fire...I mean really!! :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah but that river did start on fire :LOL:

Actually, it was the chemicals floating "on top" of the river that caught on fire! I don't think Buffaloneyheads should be criticing OUR river, do you?

Woodman said:
wittdog said:
Greg Rempe said:
Yeah but that river did start on fire :LOL:

Actually, it was the chemicals floating "on top" of the river that caught on fire! I don't think Buffaloneyheads should be criticing OUR river, do you?
We aren't know as the mistake on the lake :P and that river thing...it happend more then once :shock: :LOL:

I am guessing 10 out of 10 people would rather live in the Mistake by the lake...especially when the other choice is...BUFFALO!

Woodman said:
Yeah Witt, tell that to all the kids on Love Canal who can count to 15 on their fingers!!!!!

on one hand . . . .

Why is it so hard to landscape in the rain?

BBQmmm said:
My doctor bills the government 230k,,i asked,he told,i drove his 7 series.i was off 50k,thanks,sweet ride with plenty of power. :roll:

Well according to the freedom of information laws.Canuckian doctors on average billed
$244,500.00 in the year 2005-2006...add a republican-conservative 6% for this year and i still have to ask were them 100k$#'s came from.

Back
Top Bottom