WTF????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahh no..Southern Baptist. If he was a kinky sog he kept it mighty quiet. Now when out womanizing he would not axe one to dance till he had drunk 13 bottles of beer. Is that normal? I figgered he was just kinda shy.

bigwheel

BBQmmm said:
bigwheel said:
Well I know the doctors are trying to escape from Canada..cuz we had a wad of em up in Wilbarger County who claimed the guv'ment up there made it impossible for them to make a living at doctoring. Guess it was price controls and all that rot eh?

bigwheel

Well if they greedy and need more than the average 280k per year then ya i agree they need escaping,they be back when they find out bout malpractice insurance.Now how we gonna keep money in my pocket and figure out why your patients is escaping?

280k, ???
http://www.payscale.com/research/CA/Peo ... ors/Salary

John A. said:
BBQmmm said:
bigwheel said:
Well I know the doctors are trying to escape from Canada..cuz we had a wad of em up in Wilbarger County who claimed the guv'ment up there made it impossible for them to make a living at doctoring. Guess it was price controls and all that rot eh?

bigwheel

Well if they greedy and need more than the average 280k per year then ya i agree they need escaping,they be back when they find out bout malpractice insurance.Now how we gonna keep money in my pocket and figure out why your patients is escaping?

280k, ???

he'll have to wait for someone to read that to him . . . too many big learned words . . . and, of course none of that can happen until he pulls his head out

Well thanks for the link. Very informative. Is Canadian dollars the same value as whut we got? Have heard it said it takes a guv'ment to take a value commodity like paper and make it worthless by printing stuff on it. I think when Prez Osama and Nancy Polosie gets dont with us we will be wishing we had the 20% home mortage rates Jimmy Carter give us..whilst also dismantling the military. I mean all that funny money they printing got to come home to roost one day seems like eh?

bigwheel

Adrienne said:
John A. said:
BBQmmm said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

280k, ???

he'll have to wait for someone to read that to him . . . too many big learned words . . . and, of course none of that can happen until he pulls his head out

Who gave the ok for that BS list?yeah 100k for a doctor in canada!!..just a bit more than a transit worker.bricklayer,labourer. :LOL:
So my family doctor makes 100k..his 2 secretaries make 35k each.. :LOL:
my doctor is living under the poverty line? gullible...oh i just remembered his 4 patient roomed 3k SQ ft office rented at a conservative 2.5k per month,there's 11 months in a year as best i could figure,,,i'll be right back.
30k for the office.....grand total=he breaks even....must be selling crack on the side to afford his massive mansion like home and even more massive 7 series B'mer. :roll:
Just had to add that i forgot about taxes before i visited my doc...after taxes of roughly 40%..my doc woulda been in the hole for 40k after paying everyone and everything according to that list. :roll:

Adrienne said:

Shouldn't you be out shoving pellets up your ..i mean adding pellets and flipping switches?..

WOW!..Watching CNN and another conservative patient right commercial comes on.this time they're showing canadian "patients",,one guy was told to just live with the pain in his hip..ohhhhhh the horror!..talk about manipulation.

My doctor bills the government 230k,,i asked,he told,i drove his 7 series.i was off 50k,thanks,sweet ride with plenty of power. :roll:

BBQmmm said:
Adrienne said:

Shouldn't you be out shoving pellets up your ..i mean adding pellets and flipping switches?..

WTF???
Flippin' somethin' but don't think it'll be switches :roll:

bknox said:
Just for the record, since this has turned a bit ugly, I was only commenting on the Canadian news media, food and the disposition of the citizens.

Please know you are welcome to sit around my (native - not Inuit) pit anytime! Heck, we can even watch the Canadian news while we put back some Canadian beer! :D

Adrienne said:
bknox said:
Just for the record, since this has turned a bit ugly, I was only commenting on the Canadian news media, food and the disposition of the citizens.

Please know you are welcome to sit around my (native - not Inuit) pit anytime! Heck, we can even watch the Canadian news while we put back some Canadian beer! :D
Um....you guys always drink American beer....Mine :LOL: ;)

hahaha Dave. That boorish husband of mine has never been one to turn down a beer! Looking forward to our next trip to visit with you. Seems like its been forever since the last time . . . kisses & hugs to all the Witts

Oh, BTW, the whole Witt clan is welcome to sit around my pit, too!

Adrienne said:
BBQmmm said:
Adrienne said:

WTF???

WTFB??? Flippin what? hamburgers?..hotdogs?..the 2 pound alcan lid of your cooker?..please be more specific. :?

BBQmmm said:
Adrienne said:
BBQmmm said:
Adrienne said:

WTF???

WTFB??? Flippin what? hamburgers?..hotdogs?..the 2 pound alcan lid of your cooker?..please be more specific. :?

What on earth are you typing on about?
What cooker with pellets do I use?
What alcan lid shall I flip?
Please, YOU be more specific.
Seriously think you have me confused with someone

Uncle Bubba said:
He's just plain confused. :roll: ;)

anyone ever call you Sherlock, UB?

Honestly - doesn't even come close to making any sense, is the problem

If even a grain of reality were thrown in, ok, but c'mon :roll:

Adrienne said:
Uncle Bubba said:

anyone ever call you Sherlock, UB?

Honestly - doesn't even come close to making any sense, is the problem

If even a grain of reality were thrown in, ok, but c'mon :roll:
Bubba could be called Holmes but not for his package more for his personality :LOL: The Biggest **** of them all :LOL:

Uncle Bubba said:

Never seen an igloo up here in canada so i thought that the avatar was one of them save the green earth by having your pellets shipped from another country and plugging in cookers. I was :? :oops:

Back
Top Bottom