WSM $159.99, free shipping, at Buy.com??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's another pic. Not mine, but the same.
20_50guitarlarge.jpg

Can you play? I am in the process of organizing a jam at Q fest with Zilla, Blake, and Carnivore! I have often thought that one could put a BBQ related band together and make a goog living playing cook-offs with songs relating to BBQ like:

"Her Cherry was Green"
"Rub me Tender"
"Offset Man / Bullet Woman"
"Electronics at Cook-Offs should be Banned!"
"Greg is a Homo"
"4,000 lbs of Cold Hard Steel"
"Her Fat was up, But he Foiled her Anyway"
"She Left Me at the Turn in Table"

OK so I slipped those two in there! #-o

Woodman said:
Can you play? I am in the process of organizing a jam at Q fest with Zilla, Blake, and Carnivore! I have often thought that one could put a BBQ related band together and make a goog living playing cook-offs with songs relating to BBQ like:

"Her Cherry was Green"
"Rub me Tender"
"Greg is a Homo"

Used to be decent. :( Now I can probably keep a beat and play some chords. 8-[
Lots of blues songs with BBQ refs. :( None as inventive as yours though. :)

Another $15 discount showed up today - $159.99 and free ship

I went back to see if the $174.99 price was still good - when I clicked on the WSM, it put one in my shopping cart and took another $15 off. I'm looking at a WSM in my shopping cart for $159.99. I don't need another one right now, and I don't know why the $15 deduction showed up, or whether the same thing will happen for anyone else. But if you want a WSM, this is the best price I've seen in a very long time. :happyd:

Another $15 discount showed up today - $159.99 and free ship

Larry D. said:
I went back to see if the $174.99 price was still good - when I clicked on the WSM, it put one in my shopping cart and took another $15 off. I'm looking at a WSM in my shopping cart for $159.99. I don't need another one right now, and I don't know why the $15 deduction showed up, or whether the same thing will happen for anyone else. But if you want a WSM, this is the best price I've seen in a very long time. :happyd:

If you use your Buy.com visa card for the transaction, they will deduct $15.00 from your purchase. Of course, that is, if you have a buy.com visa card. Still the $174.99 price is great, plus free shipping!? you cannot go wrong

Re: Another $15 discount showed up today - $159.99 and free

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
If you use your Buy.com visa card for the transaction, they will deduct $15.00 from your purchase. Of course, that is, if you have a buy.com visa card. Still the $174.99 price is great, plus free shipping!? you cannot go wrong

I think my $15 came from this coupon offer: http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=88301879

Although it doesn't say so, it apparently applies to the WSM. Go to the URL, click on "Redeem Coupon", then go buy the WSM.

Larry D. said:
http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=88301879[/url]

Although it doesn't say so, it apparently applies to the WSM. Go to the URL, click on "Redeem Coupon", then go buy the WSM.[/quote:3he60gfa]

Looks good, I'm all for saving a few bucks, but when you click on the coupon it's only applied to electronics and purchases over $200.

Buy.com customers take $15 OFF the purchase of $200 valid in our Computers, Software, Home Networking, Digital Cameras and Electronic Stores! (Affiliate).*

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
Looks good, I'm all for saving a few bucks, but when you click on the coupon it's only applied to electronics and purchases over $200.

Buy.com customers take $15 OFF the purchase of $200 valid in our Computers, Software, Home Networking, Digital Cameras and Electronic Stores! (Affiliate).*

I had been looking at TV's earlier, and had put one in the shopping cart to see what the price was. When I removed the TV, the $15 off stayed. Then when I clicked on the WSM, it took the $15 bucks off it. I don't know if the transaction would have gone through if I'd tried to actually buy it at that price, though. [-X

Woodman said:

"Her Cherry was Green"
"Rub me Tender"
"Greg is a Homo"

omg Wood that's hilarious :lmao: =D>

brian j said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":3g16aoef]
Puff said:
Finney said:
Do it Puff. Join the club... learn the secret hand shake. There's a secret decoder ring and everything. :D
Man a ring too? :-k
yea man... you get a ring too. JUST BUY THE D@MN THING. :razz:
:-k What exactaly does this ring decode?
8-[
it teaches you how to use that thing hanging between your legs.[/quote:3g16aoef]
Come here.....a little closer......a lttle bit more.....perfect :compuf:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom